Golf legend Tiger Woods is in surgery after suffering injuries from a single-car accident in Los Angeles early Tuesday morning. According to a representative for the golfer, Woods suffered multiple leg injuries in the crash.
LASD released a report stating, “On February 23, 2021, at approximately 7:12 AM, LASD responded to a single vehicle roll-over traffic collision on the border of Rolling Hills Estates and Rancho Palos Verdes,” officials say.
“The vehicle was traveling northbound on Hawthorne Boulevard, at Blackhorse Road, when it crashed. The vehicle sustained major damage.”
“The driver and sole occupant was identified as PGA golfer, Eldrick ‘Tiger’ Woods. Mr. Woods was extricated from the wreck with the ‘jaws of life’ by Los Angeles County firefighters and paramedics, then transported to a local hospital by ambulance for his injuries.”
— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) February 23, 2021
Woods recently took photos with Dwyane Wade and the 45-year-old recently announced he endured another back surgery, which could keep him from playing in the 2021 Masters Tournament.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — February 26, 2021: Biden Visits Texas — Black Women Recognized — Coronavirus Update
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- OHIO: High School Seniors Can Take Part in End-of-Schoolyear Events in 2021!
- Rest In Power Haroun Wakil: Atlanta Activist Who Promoted Community Policing Dies
- OHIO: More Stores Added to List of Locations for COVID-19 Vaccine
- OHIO NEWS: Gov. DeWine Gives Update on Sports and Entertainment Attractions in Regards to COVID-19
- Tennis Champion Sloane Stephens: ‘Healthy Eating’ And ‘Consistency’ Are Keys To A Strong Game
- Ayanna Pressley Endorses Tishaura Jones As Race For St. Louis Mayor Heats Up
- Kyrie Irving Leads Charge for NBA Changing Logo to Kobe Bryant: “Black Kings Built The League”
Tiger Woods Involved In Serious Car Crash In Los Angeles was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com