NFL Hall of Famer and “Good Morning America” host Michael Strahan has been missing from his television duties as of late and now we know why. Strahan has tested positive for COVID-19 and is feeling fine but taking the proper precautions by staying home.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The announcement was made live on “Good Morning America”.
Strahan joins the long list of Americans that have been diagnosed with the infectious disease. Luckily he is asymptomatic and hopes to be returning to work soon. No word if any of his family members are sick as well.
- Black Business Spotlight: Lisa & Jamaal Kelly of Vegan Treats, Meats & Eats
- The BUZZ Celebrates Black Music Month
- Tommy DeBarge of R&B group Switch Dies at 64
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Killer Curves While Turning Up On Vacation In The Bahamas
- Dave Chappelle Reps Says Comedian Is Open To Discuss Netflix Backlash That Lead To Employee Walkout
- GOP’s School Board Meetings Video That Dems Rejected Uses Black Parents To Push Anti-CRT Propaganda
- The Lincoln Ware Rewind: No Affordable Housing
- Dwayne Johnson & Ryan Reynolds Try To Stop Gal Gadot From Stealing Cleopatra’s Eggs In New ‘Red Notice’ Trailer
- Issa Rae, Yvonne Orji & Jay Ellis Bring The Style On The Cover Of Entertainment Weekly
- TRIED IT: 5 Beauty Products That’ll Enhance Your Shower
- Utah Jazz Star Jordan Clarkson Signs Deal With lululemon, Becomes Global Ambassador
- What Mohamed Noor’s Re-Sentencing Means For Derek Chauvin’s Time In Prison
Michael Strahan Announces He Tested Positive for COVID was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com