GOP Senator Rob Portman announced that he will not be running for office again at the end of his term. Senator Portman’s current term will end in 2022 and is sure to cause a heated battle to fill his position.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Portman cited the lack of “partisan gridlock” and frustrations for his exit.
“I don’t think any Senate office has been more successful in getting things done, but honestly, it has gotten harder and harder to break through the partisan gridlock and make progress on substantive policy, and that has contributed to my decision.”
- Serena And Olympia’s Latest Stuart Weitzman Campaign Is Giving Us The Feels
- Meghan Markle Wore A $4,700 Armani Dress During Tell-All Interview Special With Oprah
- Mo’Nique Comes Through With The Icy Park Drip In Swaggy Unboxing Video
- Kelly Rowland Just Launched A Fashion Collection With JustFab And It’s Amazing
- Lincoln Ware Rewind: What is Going on at the Board of Elections?!
- TRIED IT: Signed By McFly’s Pink Wind Bodysuit Kept Me Snatched In All The Right Places
- Cincinnati: The Ohio River Is Expected To Flood Tonight
- Pastor of the Month – January 2021 – Bishop Mark A. Flagg
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — March 2, 2021:Wage Increase — Voting Rights Tested —Decline in New Infections Stalls
- Racist University Of Texas Song Shrugged Off By Alumni And Donors, Emails Show
OHIO: Senator Rob Portman Announces He Will Not Run for Reelection was originally published on rnbcincy.com