Whelp it was bound to happen… Netflix has upped its prices on the monthly subscription. Yea you read that right you’re gonna have to pay more for your favorite shows, movies etc.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This is the second time this year Netflix has raised its prices on us. If you recall earlier this spring we got the email that prices would be going up soon. Well now we are in for an immediate price increase for new customers and existing customers will be notified by email. The new pricing depends on what plan you have, we’ve spelled it all out for you below.
- Standard (two screens at a time, HD video): Was $12.99 per month, now $13.99 per month
- Premium (four screens, 4K HDR video): Was $15.99 per month, now $17.99 per month
- Basic (one screen, SD video): Unchanged at $8.99 per month
Will you continue to subscribe? Or is twice in a year your limit?
- Coney Island Nights of Lights
- Freak Nasty! Couples Swingers Event Pinged as COVID Superspreader!
- Everything Coming (& Leaving) HBO Max In December 2020
- Study Finds Houston Among Best Places To Look For Love During Pandemic
- Deaf TikToker Nakia Smith Speaks Volumes With Videos on Black American Sign Language
- Bevel’s ‘Created For Kings’ Campaign Shines The Spotlight On Black Men Taking Care of Business
- Cynthia Bailey Reportedly Suing Ex-Husband Peter Thomas For $170,000
- Cincinnati: Traffic Stopped This Morning Due To A Cow
- Man Sues Pro-Trump Group to Return $2.5 Million Donation
- UK Becomes First Country to Approve Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — December 2, 2020: Good News, Bad News Donald Trump — The Clock is Ticking — Students Are Falling Behind