Wendy Williams is finally addressing some very questionable behavior during a recent episode of The Wendy Williams Show. During Monday’s show Wendy explained she is very thankful for all her fans and having to entertain them is not easy.
“I’m not perfect, but I do appreciate you putting in the effort to watch us and I love entertaining you,” Wendy said during Monday’s show.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Fans questions Wendy’s heath after she struggle to walk to her seat and stumbled over her words during Friday’s show.
Wendy has had several health concerns in the past few years including lymphoma and graves disease.
- Coney Island Nights of Lights
- Lawsuit Demands Nearly 200,000 Purged Georgia Voters Be Reinstated Ahead Of Runoff Races
- Freak Nasty! Couples Swingers Event Pinged as COVID Superspreader!
- Crystal Mason, Jailed For ‘Illegally Voting,’ Appeals Her Conviction: ‘I Refuse To Be Afraid’
- Everything Coming (& Leaving) HBO Max In December 2020
- Study Finds Houston Among Best Places To Look For Love During Pandemic
- Deaf TikToker Nakia Smith Speaks Volumes With Videos on Black American Sign Language
- Bevel’s ‘Created For Kings’ Campaign Shines The Spotlight On Black Men Taking Care of Business
- Cynthia Bailey Reportedly Suing Ex-Husband Peter Thomas For $170,000
- Cincinnati: Traffic Stopped This Morning Due To A Cow
- Man Sues Pro-Trump Group to Return $2.5 Million Donation
Wendy Williams Addresses Concerns Over Recent Behavior was originally published on kysdc.com