A grand jury has decided to indict 1 officer involved in the shooting death of Breonna Taylor, more than six months after the EMT was shot to death by Lousiville police officers in her home. The case has sparked global attention as numerous calls have been made to Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron to charge the officers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Officer Brett Hankison, who was dismissed by the Louisville Police Department earlier this year, was indicted on three counts of 1st degree wanton endangerment. Bond has been set at $15,000 full cash and a warrant has been issued for his arrest.
If convicted, Hankison faces up to 5 years in prison.
This is a developing story.
- Lovie Simone On ‘The Craft: Legacy’ Remake: ‘You Get To See The Lifestyle Of The Black Girl Without It Being Traumatizing’
- Barack Obama Joins HBO’s ‘The Shop: Uninterrupted’ This Friday
- Rep. Cedric Richmond Says Biden Campaign Never Told Ice Cube To Hold On Until After Election
- Wendy Williams Addresses Concerns Over Recent Behavior
- #RussRant: Black’s Don’t Want To Work For Success? [VIDEO]
- Cincinnati: Shooting In Avondale Police Investigate
- Philadelphia Cops Kill Walter Wallace Jr., Black Man With Knife Who Video Shows Didn’t Pose Deadly Threat To Police
- Civil Rights Leaders Shake Their Heads At Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court Confirmation
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — October 27, 2020: New Supreme Court Justice — First Black Catholic Cardinal — Unstable School Re-Openings
- Delusions of Grandeur: Trump Claims ’60 Minutes’ Interview Walk Out Showed “Strength”
One Officer Indicted In Connection With Breonna Taylor’s Murder was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com