According to sources, the Big Ten is expected to announce Football will resume in October. In August, the Conference voted to postpone all fall sports due to concerns over Coronavirus COVID-19. University Presidents voted 11-3 in the August vote with only Nebraska, Ohio State, and Iowa pushing to move forward with the fall season.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The News was first reported by the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.
October 23rd is the reported return date for the conference making it an 8 game season. The timing should allow the Big Ten to be represented in the Collge Football Playoff before the announcement of teams in October.
We will have more as the news develops.
- The BUZZ Celebrates Black Music Month
- Candace Owens Cries White Supremacist Tears As Juneteenth Becomes National Holiday
- @Zola Stars Taylour Paige & Riley Keough Share How They Prepared To Help Bring The Epic Twitter Story To Life
- Protected: ‘Godfather Of Harlem’ Star Ilfenesh Hadera Dishes On Her Sartorial Screen Style
- Protected: The Category Is… ‘Pose’ Costume Designer Analucia McGorty On The Importance Of Ballroom Fashion
- Protected: Behind The Fabulous Fashion In ‘Genius: Aretha’ With Costume Director Jennifer L. Bryan
- Protected: A Family That Slays Together, Stays Together: ‘black-ish’ Costume Director Michelle Cole On Creating The Looks We Love
- The Proud Boys Are So Broke That Their Leader Is Printing Black Lives Matter T-Shirts For Money
- Janai Wray’s Clothing Line Broken Land Gives A Stylish, Unique Ode To Brooklyn
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — June 17, 2021: Juneteenth Holiday — Democrats Push for Voting Rights — 600K+ Covid-19 Deaths
- Cincinnati: Car Crash Leaves A Pedestrian Dead On Reading Rd