According to sources, the Big Ten is expected to announce Football will resume in October. In August, the Conference voted to postpone all fall sports due to concerns over Coronavirus COVID-19. University Presidents voted 11-3 in the August vote with only Nebraska, Ohio State, and Iowa pushing to move forward with the fall season.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The News was first reported by the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.
October 23rd is the reported return date for the conference making it an 8 game season. The timing should allow the Big Ten to be represented in the Collge Football Playoff before the announcement of teams in October.
We will have more as the news develops.
- Malika Haqq Collaborates With Naked Wardrobe For A Mommy And Me Clothing Line
- Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam and First Lady Test Positive For CoronaVirus
- Twitter Trolls Cite Reginald Denny To Defend Cars Driving Through Protesters
- British Designer Ivy Ekong Uses Her Fashion Empire To Promote Diversity And Inclusion
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 25, 2020: Trump Won’t Give Up — Officials Plead For Calm — Racism Costs $16 Trillion
- Cincinnati: High School Football Game Canceled After Positive Covid-19 Tests
- Christopher Vialva: Read The Final Words From First Black Person Executed By Trump’s Administration
- ‘Look At The Coons’ Song And Video Go Viral After Daniel Cameron Defends Grand Jury Decision
- Missy Elliott Is Back To Her Signature Short Pixie Cut And It Looks Amazing
- Meet The 3 Natural Hair Beauties From Da Real BB Judy’s WAP Parody