The year 2020 will go down in the history books for a lot of reasons, including this coming Presidential Election, as it appears people are not only wanting to make sure their vote counts, but they are starting early, they are not waiting for November 3rd.
With Election Day 55 days away, the number of ballot requests have already surpassed the number of applications received at the same time in 2016. Ohio didn’t break the 1 million thresholds until 28 days before Election Day in 2016. Read More
On that note.
The BUZZ Votes… Join us on our Facebook page Wednesday, September 30th at 7pm for One Vote Ohio… a real discussion on voting
YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE THE COURSE OF HISTORY AND DECIDE THE DIRECTION OF OUR COMMUNITIES AND OUR NATION… DON’T SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR CHANGE… REGISTER TO VOTE AND LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD… POWERED BY URBAN ONE… ONE VOTE – REPRESENT THE VOTE…. AND THE BUZZ!
- André Leon Talley’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Cops Quickly Forgive Anti-Mask Mom On Video Threatening School Board With ‘Loaded’ Guns
- Fed-Up Black Mississippi Senators Walkout Of Vote On Anti-Critical Race Theory Bill
- The Lincoln Ware Rewind: Why Trump Wont Run in 2024
- Mostly White Jury Selected In Federal George Floyd Case, Judge Claims Case Has ‘Absolutely’ Nothing To Do With Race
- Memphis Tigers Coach Penny Hardaway Blasts Reporters For Asking “Stupid F***ing Questions” Following 3rd Straight Loss
- Texas Gubernatorial Candidate Won’t Fire White Nationalist Staffer Because He Doesn’t ‘Participate In Cancel Culture’
- Georgia Pastor Arrested After Allegations He Imprisoned Disabled Patients In His Basement
- Sha’Carri Richardson Has New Documentary Produced by Virgil Abloh to Premiere at Sundance
- Venus Williams Serves Haute Looks At The Louis Vuitton Show For Paris Fashion Week
Over 1 Million Absentee Ballot Applications Have Been Sent In Already was originally published on wzakcleveland.com