Ohio’s Governor Mike DeWine has tested positive for COVID-19 just before a scheduled visit with President Trump.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
President Trump was to meet DeWine Thursday in Cleveland and underwent a mandatory COVID-19 test before his visit as part of standard protocol. The news was revealed on Governor DeWine’s Twitter account.
DeWine is currently a-symptomatic and is planning to follow CDC recommendations and quarantine in his home for 14 days.
DeWine is the second governor in the U.S. to test positive for COVID-19 after Republican Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt. Ohio’s Lt. Governor Jon Husted also took a COID-19 but tested negative.
For more information on COVID-19 and Ohio visit coronavirus.ohio.gov
UPDATE 8/7/2020 10:31pm
After returning home Governor DeWine and his wife Fran took a second COVID-19 test. Both Governor DeWine and his wife tested negative. The Governor took two different types of COVID-19 test, the negative test came from a PCR test that is said to be more accurate.
- Malika Haqq Collaborates With Naked Wardrobe For A Mommy And Me Clothing Line
- Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam and First Lady Test Positive For CoronaVirus
- Twitter Trolls Cite Reginald Denny To Defend Cars Driving Through Protesters
- British Designer Ivy Ekong Uses Her Fashion Empire To Promote Diversity And Inclusion
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 25, 2020: Trump Won’t Give Up — Officials Plead For Calm — Racism Costs $16 Trillion
- Cincinnati: High School Football Game Canceled After Positive Covid-19 Tests
- Christopher Vialva: Read The Final Words From First Black Person Executed By Trump’s Administration
- ‘Look At The Coons’ Song And Video Go Viral After Daniel Cameron Defends Grand Jury Decision
- Missy Elliott Is Back To Her Signature Short Pixie Cut And It Looks Amazing
- Meet The 3 Natural Hair Beauties From Da Real BB Judy’s WAP Parody
Governor Mike DeWine Test Positive for COVID-19 Then Negative in 2nd Test was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com