There are so many talented students that attend Ft. Hayes Metropolitan Education Center so it should come as no surprise to find out that behind the historic walls of this school is a student band called The Paragon Project.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The Paragon Project has been working on an album that was just released called “Vol 4: Add-A-Lesson” that is available on all platforms including iTunes, Spotify, Tidal, GooglePlay, Amazon Music and YouTube. The project is described as, “music that will generate dialogue between generations and bring awareness to social issues that are sometimes tough to discuss with youth.” The album has influences of Afrobeat, Salsa with appearances by Nerdcore Rapper Mega Ran and Truck North , member of Grammy Award Winning and Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon House Band The Roots.
The album also features an illustrated lyric video and illustrations by Ray Styles Studios. Key sponsors are by ADAMH, UMADAOPFC, CAPA, THE MAROON ARTS GROUP.
- John David Washington Explains Why He Used To Lie About Being Denzel Washington’s Son
- Aspiring Black Cops Say Racist Hurdles Kept Them Out Of Philly Police Force
- Top 10 Little Things that Keep Us Happy During Pandemic!
- Support A Breastfeeding Mom With Lansinoh’s #MamaPromise
- Gilbert Arenas Reveals How Some NBA Players Are Feeling Inside The Bubble & Sadly Disses Strip Club Food
- Trump Told Ohio Biden Will Hurt God With ‘Live Or Let Die’ As His Anthem
- Michigan Official Defends N-Word Against Black Lives Matter: ‘It Is Not Racism’
- Cincinnati: Shooting In Mt Airy
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — August 7, 2020: Michelle Obama Gets Candid — Joe Biden Launches Black Ads — Unemployment Rises
- #RussRant: Back To School In Georgia, Voting & More
Ft. Hayes Students Release Album “The Paragon Project Vol. 4” was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com