According to Governor Mike DeWine Ohio is experiencing its largest COVID-19 spike since April! Ohio has been doing a good job flattening the curve for the last two months but today was a day we didn’t want to see for the state.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
In the last twenty-four hours Ohio has seen a spike of 951 confirmed cases. 60% of the confirmed cases are 20-49 years old making the average age of COVID-19 diagnosis at 42 years old. In May the average age was 51 years old. Also in the last twenty-four hours, there have been 16 deaths, 68 hospitalizations, and 7 intensive care unit admissions.
Governor Mike DeWine also revealed via Twitter what area of the state has had the most confirmed cases also known as hotspots, “The uptick in cases is being seen in the region around Hamilton County, including Butler and Clermont counties in Ohio.”
So how do we spot the spread? Wearing a mask or face coverings when you go out and social distancing of at least 6 feet. As of now, Governor DeWine is not planning on closing businesses again like Flordia and Texas are currently experiencing.
Wanting to get tested for COVID-19 or find out more information? Visit coronavirus.ohio.gov
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — August 3, 2020: Extending Unemployment — Risking Covid-19 To Vote — Politicians Against Kneeling
- Metta World Peace Explains Why He Wouldn’t Kneel For National Anthem If He Was Still In The NBA
- Hoop Dreams: Master P Claims J. Cole Is Prepping To Try Out For The NBA
- Jonathan Isaac Gives Head-Scratching Reason For Not Kneeling & Support Black Lives Matter
- Jamaican Supreme Court Upholds School’s Ban On Dreadlocks For ‘Hygiene’ Reasons
- Dancer Says She Gave Lou Williams A Socially Distanced Dance When He Stopped By Magic City
- Tamar Braxton Released From WE Tv Contract, Reality Show Will Still Air
- NBA Rising Star Jonathan Isaac Becomes Only Player To Stand For The National Anthem
- Unemployed Wide Receiver Antonio Brown Suspended For 8-Games By NFL
- Pastor of the Month – August 2020 – Pastor Jerome Byrd
Ohio Experiencing COVID-19 Resurge, See Where The Hotspots Are was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com