According to Governor Mike DeWine Ohio is experiencing its largest COVID-19 spike since April! Ohio has been doing a good job flattening the curve for the last two months but today was a day we didn’t want to see for the state.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
In the last twenty-four hours Ohio has seen a spike of 951 confirmed cases. 60% of the confirmed cases are 20-49 years old making the average age of COVID-19 diagnosis at 42 years old. In May the average age was 51 years old. Also in the last twenty-four hours, there have been 16 deaths, 68 hospitalizations, and 7 intensive care unit admissions.
Governor Mike DeWine also revealed via Twitter what area of the state has had the most confirmed cases also known as hotspots, “The uptick in cases is being seen in the region around Hamilton County, including Butler and Clermont counties in Ohio.”
So how do we spot the spread? Wearing a mask or face coverings when you go out and social distancing of at least 6 feet. As of now, Governor DeWine is not planning on closing businesses again like Flordia and Texas are currently experiencing.
Wanting to get tested for COVID-19 or find out more information? Visit coronavirus.ohio.gov
- Mary J. Blige Believes Her Aunt Would Have Survived Her Battle With Breast Cancer If She Got Diagnosed Earlier
- Candace Owens Illogically Feels Vindicated By Lil Wayne’s Endorsement Of Trump
- With All These Pro-Trump Rappers, Never Forget How ASAP Rocky Snubbed 45
- Carly Cushnie’s Luxury Brand Comes To An End After 12 Years
- Data Shows Older Black Voters In Key Battleground States Have Already Made Election History
- 5 Must-Have Items From The adidas x IVY PARK Drop
- Kim Fields: ‘Your Voice and Vote Count’
- Greek Freak: Disney Is Making A Movie About Giannis Antetokounmpo’s Basketball Journey
- Dodgers Told To Quarantine Immediately Due To COVID-19 Positive Justin Turner’s Bonehead Decision
- Trump Uses ‘Angry’ Black Woman Trope To Attack Kamala Harris In Racist Rally Speech
Ohio Experiencing COVID-19 Resurge, See Where The Hotspots Are was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com