Unfortunately, Franklin County has another positive case of the coronavirus. This time it is a 2 yr old boy that has been affected. According to 10tv.com, a spokesperson for Franklin County Public Health said the toddler got it from someone else in their home, which is one of the other cases already confirmed in Franklin County.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The 2-year-old is at home and not in the hospital, the spokesperson said. The condition of the toddler was not released.
The Ohio Department of Health has reported four cases of the Coronavirus COVID-19 in Franklin County as of Tuesday. If you have questions or concerns about the Coronavirus in Central Ohio call the help center at 1-833-427-5634
- Santas Just Like Me Is Bringing The Gift Of Diversity To The Christmas Industry
- Megan The Stallion Makes History As The First Black Woman To Cover The ‘Forbes’ Under 30 Issue
- What Happened To Markell Noah? 12-Year-Old Dies In Russian Roulette Game In Jackson, Mississippi
- Herschel Walker Says Trump Did The Most For Black People. Here’s Why He Doesn’t Know What He’s Talking About
- Ciara Shares A Hilarious Tutorial Featuring OAM Skincare
- LL Cool J Set To Be Honored At 5th Urban One Honors
- Cincinnati: The Bengals Beat The Titians
- What Is Femicide? Here’s What Shanquella Robinson Killing Suspect Could Be Charged With
- Payton Gendron To Plead Guilty To Racist Buffalo Shooting, Death Penalty Still A Possibility
- Luke Fickell Leaves the Cincinnati Bearcats
COLUMBUS: 2-year-old in Franklin County Tests Positive for Coronavirus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com