Unfortunately, Franklin County has another positive case of the coronavirus. This time it is a 2 yr old boy that has been affected. According to 10tv.com, a spokesperson for Franklin County Public Health said the toddler got it from someone else in their home, which is one of the other cases already confirmed in Franklin County.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The 2-year-old is at home and not in the hospital, the spokesperson said. The condition of the toddler was not released.
The Ohio Department of Health has reported four cases of the Coronavirus COVID-19 in Franklin County as of Tuesday. If you have questions or concerns about the Coronavirus in Central Ohio call the help center at 1-833-427-5634
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- BoomBaby! The Pacers Beat The Bucks To Advance To The NBA Cup Final
- Republican ‘Fake Electors’ In Nevada Falsely Pledged Biden’s Electoral Votes To Trump, Indictments Charge
- The ‘Squid Game’ Universe Expands With Netflix’s ‘Squid Game: The Challenge’ Renewed For Season 2
- Former Colts Player Sergio Brown Pleads ‘Not Guilty’
- Two Black Women Share How Ozempic Changed Their Lives For The Better
- Hot and Trending: TV Legend Dies, Diddy Troubles, and More!
- Vivek Ramaswamy Dog-Whistles About The Racist ‘Great Replacement Theory’ During GOP Primary Debate
- Cincinnati: Named America’s 10th-Best City In The US
- Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
COLUMBUS: 2-year-old in Franklin County Tests Positive for Coronavirus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Lincoln Ware Rewind: Thanks to the Grammys I Now Know What WAP Is
Ohio Issue 2: Recreational Marijuana Officially On November Ballot
Joe Burrow Carted Off Field After Reported Calf Strain
"Get Started" at Cincinnati State
Lincoln Ware Rewind: What is Going on at the Board of Elections?!
When Will Marijuana Dispensaries Be Open In Ohio?
Beavercreek Walmart Shooting: Four Injured, One Dead
Cincinnati Bengals QB Joe Burrow Out For Remainder Of The Season With Torn Ligament