Unfortunately, Franklin County has another positive case of the coronavirus. This time it is a 2 yr old boy that has been affected. According to 10tv.com, a spokesperson for Franklin County Public Health said the toddler got it from someone else in their home, which is one of the other cases already confirmed in Franklin County.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The 2-year-old is at home and not in the hospital, the spokesperson said. The condition of the toddler was not released.
The Ohio Department of Health has reported four cases of the Coronavirus COVID-19 in Franklin County as of Tuesday. If you have questions or concerns about the Coronavirus in Central Ohio call the help center at 1-833-427-5634
- Mark Cuban Reaches Out To Delonte West, Offers Support
- Zonnique Is Glowing In Her Comfortable Pregnancy Style
- Russ Rant: Donald Trump Lied About His Finances & Doesn’t Know What He’s Doing [VIDEO]
- POLL: Over Half Americans Will Cancel Holiday Celebrations Due to Pandemic
- TRIED IT: Balance Athletica’s Harmony Collection Restored My Faith In Cute, Sustainable Athlesisure Wear
- Cincinnati: 2 People Arrested At The Hill Top Plaza Parking Lot
- Breonna Taylor’s Black Neighbor Breaks His Silence: ‘My Apartment Was Hit Too’
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 28, 2020: Judicial Hot Seat — Birmingham Church Bombing Survivor — Black Female Judges
- Here Are All of The New Products Amazon Announced For This Fall
- Kanye West Visits Haiti, Gets Tour From President
COLUMBUS: 2-year-old in Franklin County Tests Positive for Coronavirus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com