Former World Champion boxer and Cincinnati native, Adrien Broner, was arrested Friday evening outside the weigh-in for the much anticipated Wilder/Fury rematch.
Broner was banned from the MGM back in November for reasons unknown. When he showed up for the weigh-in he was asked to leave. After refusing to leave, Broner was reportedly detained by hotel security. Las Vegas police were called and upon arrival, he was arrested and taken away in handcuffs.
He was processed and released.
Broner is a four-weight world champion. He last fought in January 2019, losing a unanimous decision to Manny Pacquiao at MGM Grand Garden.
- The BUZZ Celebrates Black Music Month
- Megan Thee Stallion Heats Things Up In Miami At Sports Illustrated Swim Edition Launch Party
- Gabrielle Union Embraces Her Natural Curly Locs After The Big Chop
- Dallas Cowboys’ Dak Prescott Incorrectly Uses HIPAA As An Excuse Not To Reveal If He Has Been Vaccinated
- Biden Administration’s Environmental Justice Initiative Kicks Into Gear
- In Fight for Freedom And Equality, Lil Nas X Raises Money For Bail Fund
- Lincoln Ware Rewind: Things Are Not Getting Any Better
- Henry Golding, Andrew Koji, Úrsula Corberó & Haruka Abe Talk ‘Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins’
- Naomi Osaka Lit The Olympic Cauldron At The Tokyo Opening Ceremony With Braids That Repped Her Country
- Bobbi Brown Cosmetics Expands Shades Of Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick Collection
- OHIO: 3 Injured In A Night Club Shooting