Former World Champion boxer and Cincinnati native, Adrien Broner, was arrested Friday evening outside the weigh-in for the much anticipated Wilder/Fury rematch.
Broner was banned from the MGM back in November for reasons unknown. When he showed up for the weigh-in he was asked to leave. After refusing to leave, Broner was reportedly detained by hotel security. Las Vegas police were called and upon arrival, he was arrested and taken away in handcuffs.
He was processed and released.
Broner is a four-weight world champion. He last fought in January 2019, losing a unanimous decision to Manny Pacquiao at MGM Grand Garden.
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Toned Body-Ody-Ody To Promote New Single
- André Leon Talley Was A Black Superhero
- Vowing Kamala Harris Will Be His 2024 Running Mate, Biden Addresses Black Voters In Wide-Ranging Press Conference
- Justice For George Floyd: Prosecutors Face High Legal Standard In Ex-Cops’ Federal Civil Rights Trial
- Wendy Williams New Health Update Alleges Memory Loss, Inability To Dress Herself & Spiraling Functionality
- The Lincoln Ware Rewind: “My mother didn’t raise a hoe”
- Sounds About White: Ex-Cop Who Murdered Laquan McDonald To Leave Prison Early After Serving Less Than Half His Sentence
- Justice For Fanta: Sharon Hill Cops Charged With 12 Counts Of Manslaughter In Shooting Death Of 8-Year-Old Girl
- DeSantis-Endorsed Bill Banning Teachings That Cause White People ‘Discomfort, Guilt’ Moves Forward
- Rex Chapman Hired By CNN+ For New Hosting Gig, Joins Growing Team For Streaming Service