Former World Champion boxer and Cincinnati native, Adrien Broner, was arrested Friday evening outside the weigh-in for the much anticipated Wilder/Fury rematch.
Broner was banned from the MGM back in November for reasons unknown. When he showed up for the weigh-in he was asked to leave. After refusing to leave, Broner was reportedly detained by hotel security. Las Vegas police were called and upon arrival, he was arrested and taken away in handcuffs.
He was processed and released.
Broner is a four-weight world champion. He last fought in January 2019, losing a unanimous decision to Manny Pacquiao at MGM Grand Garden.
- Watch Inauguration Day Live: Swearing In Ceremony, Virtual Parade And More Streamed Online
- TriState Strong Getting to Zero
- The Lincoln Ware Rewind: Stimulus Checks Could Be Changing
- BHM Spotlight: Dr. Solomon Carter Alzheimer’s Research
- UC Basketball Team: Postpones It’s Game Against Wichita
- 8 Quotes That Tell The Life & Times Of Legendary Los Angeles Laker Kobe Bryant
- The Irony: A Horse Named “Knicks Go” Won Amar’e Stoudemire Some Cash
- COVID Sniffing Airport Dogs Coming Soon
- Gabourey Sidibe Details Her Struggles With Bulimia On The ‘Peace of Mind With Taraji’ Facebook Show
- Floyd Mayweather Tears into “Con Artist” Conor McGregor After UFC 257 Loss
- Fitness Expert Cierra C Talks The Importance of Choosing A Lifestyle Change Over Dieting
- Ohio Native and Gymnast Nia Dennis Stuns With Viral Floor Routine Incorporating Missy Elliott and 2Pac