Former World Champion boxer and Cincinnati native, Adrien Broner, was arrested Friday evening outside the weigh-in for the much anticipated Wilder/Fury rematch.
Broner was banned from the MGM back in November for reasons unknown. When he showed up for the weigh-in he was asked to leave. After refusing to leave, Broner was reportedly detained by hotel security. Las Vegas police were called and upon arrival, he was arrested and taken away in handcuffs.
He was processed and released.
Broner is a four-weight world champion. He last fought in January 2019, losing a unanimous decision to Manny Pacquiao at MGM Grand Garden.
- “Hawkeye” Actor Jeremy Renner Critically Injured In Snow Plowing Accident
- Jason Whitlock Blames Tyre Nichols’ Killing On Black Single Moms: ‘They Don’t Want Us Focused On Reality’
- 4 White Supremacists Sentenced For Hate Crime After Brutally Beating A Black DJ
- Memphis Police ‘Shielded And Protected’ White Cop In Tyre Nichols’ Arrest Video, Ben Crump Says
- Nia Long Explains Why Separatism In Film Holds Black Entertainers Back
- Anika Kai Gives Us A 3-Step Tutorial On The Underpainting Makeup Trend
- Sixth Officer Involved In Confrontation That Led To Tyre Nichols’ Death Relieved Of Duty
- Medical Minute with Dr. Mel: Breast Cancer Risks & Is It Time To Give Up On Coffee?
- Russ Parr Everyday Grocery Giveaway!
- Cincinnati: Head Coach Zac Taylor Is Proud Of The Bengals
- Eddie Murphy: Says He’s Down For Another Shrek