Former World Champion boxer and Cincinnati native, Adrien Broner, was arrested Friday evening outside the weigh-in for the much anticipated Wilder/Fury rematch.
Broner was banned from the MGM back in November for reasons unknown. When he showed up for the weigh-in he was asked to leave. After refusing to leave, Broner was reportedly detained by hotel security. Las Vegas police were called and upon arrival, he was arrested and taken away in handcuffs.
He was processed and released.
Broner is a four-weight world champion. He last fought in January 2019, losing a unanimous decision to Manny Pacquiao at MGM Grand Garden.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Help a Child in Need at St. Jude DONATE NOW
- Toya Johnson Praises Mielle Organics Drops For Regrowing Her Edges
- The First Trailer For Zack Snyder’s Netflix Zombie Heist Film, ‘Army of The Dead,’ Has Arrived
- ‘What A Bunch Of B.S.’: Family Of 5-Year-Old Critically Injured In Britt Reid’s DWI Crash Scoffs At Charges
- ‘He Belonged To Us!’: Family Of Daunte Wright Speaks Out; Kim Potter, Brooklyn Center Police Chief Both Resign
- Lincoln Ware Rewind: Another Black Man Shot and Killed By Police
- NBA, MLB, & NHL Cancel Minnesota Games Due to Public Unrest Over Daunte Wright Killing
- Paloma Elsesser Just Pulled Aaliyah’s Roberto Cavalli Dress Out Of The Fashion Arsenal
- FDA is Recommending Pausing the Use of Johnson and Johnson Vaccine in the U.S.
- CASSIUS Chats: Retired NFL Player Derrell Smith’s New Show “Mad Good Food” Adds Intention, Education, and Soul to Your Kitchen
- Chrisette Michele’s New Buzz Cut Makes Me Want To Grab My Clippers