Former World Champion boxer and Cincinnati native, Adrien Broner, was arrested Friday evening outside the weigh-in for the much anticipated Wilder/Fury rematch.
Broner was banned from the MGM back in November for reasons unknown. When he showed up for the weigh-in he was asked to leave. After refusing to leave, Broner was reportedly detained by hotel security. Las Vegas police were called and upon arrival, he was arrested and taken away in handcuffs.
He was processed and released.
Broner is a four-weight world champion. He last fought in January 2019, losing a unanimous decision to Manny Pacquiao at MGM Grand Garden.
- Republican ‘Fake Electors’ In Nevada Falsely Pledged Biden’s Electoral Votes To Trump, Indictments Charge
- Hot and Trending: TV Legend Dies, Diddy Troubles, and More!
- Vivek Ramaswamy Dog-Whistles About The Racist ‘Great Replacement Theory’ During GOP Primary Debate
- Cincinnati: Named America’s 10th-Best City In The US
- Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
- University of Nevada Shooting Suspect Now Dead
- Sen. Young & Others Want to Put a Stop to EU Tariffs on US Whiskey & Other Spirits
- Where to Stream Popular Holiday Films
- Black Health 365: Judy Dupart-Harris Sheds Light On The Pregnancy Journey For Same-Sex Couples
- Colts Nominate Linebacker Zaire Franklin for Walter Payton Man of the Year Award
Lincoln Ware Rewind: Thanks to the Grammys I Now Know What WAP Is
Ohio Issue 2: Recreational Marijuana Officially On November Ballot
Joe Burrow Carted Off Field After Reported Calf Strain
"Get Started" at Cincinnati State
Lincoln Ware Rewind: What is Going on at the Board of Elections?!
When Will Marijuana Dispensaries Be Open In Ohio?
Beavercreek Walmart Shooting: Four Injured, One Dead
Cincinnati Bengals QB Joe Burrow Out For Remainder Of The Season With Torn Ligament