Former World Champion boxer and Cincinnati native, Adrien Broner, was arrested Friday evening outside the weigh-in for the much anticipated Wilder/Fury rematch.
Broner was banned from the MGM back in November for reasons unknown. When he showed up for the weigh-in he was asked to leave. After refusing to leave, Broner was reportedly detained by hotel security. Las Vegas police were called and upon arrival, he was arrested and taken away in handcuffs.
He was processed and released.
Broner is a four-weight world champion. He last fought in January 2019, losing a unanimous decision to Manny Pacquiao at MGM Grand Garden.
- The BUZZ Celebrates Black Music Month
- Elderly Black Man In Need Of Medical Treatment Released From Georgia Hospital And Found Laying On The Ground Outside
- COVID-19 Vaccine Misinformation Targeting Black Communities Feeds Off Real Anxieties According To New Report
- Jordyn Woods Serves Face And Body In Burgundy Cut-Out Dress
- Rapper Lil’ Durk Gushed Over Longtime Love India Royale And Her Cosmetic Line On Nicki Minaj’s IG Live
- New ‘The Batman’ Trailer Gives Us More Dark Knight & Plenty of Zoe Kravitz As Catwoman
- Dwayne Johnson’s ‘Black Adam’ Rocks The DC FanDome In First Look Teaser
- Ciara Gifts Gabrielle Union A Fashion Box From Her LITA by Ciara Collection And It’s Everything!
- NFL Players Association Head Says Players Deserve ‘Full Accounting’ Of League Misconduct
- Man Shot By Kyle Rittenhouse Is Suing Kenosha Police for Enabling Violent White Supremacist
- Surprise! Eve Reveals She’s Expecting Her First Child: ‘You All Know How Long We’ve Been Waiting For This Blessing!’