Former World Champion boxer and Cincinnati native, Adrien Broner, was arrested Friday evening outside the weigh-in for the much anticipated Wilder/Fury rematch.
Broner was banned from the MGM back in November for reasons unknown. When he showed up for the weigh-in he was asked to leave. After refusing to leave, Broner was reportedly detained by hotel security. Las Vegas police were called and upon arrival, he was arrested and taken away in handcuffs.
He was processed and released.
Broner is a four-weight world champion. He last fought in January 2019, losing a unanimous decision to Manny Pacquiao at MGM Grand Garden.
- Cincinnati: Homicide Officers Respond To Shooting In Avondale
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 10, 2020: National Day Of Prayer — Biden-Harris 2020? — Bebe Winans Recovers
- Get That Super Glow! How & Why To Add Serums To Your Skincare Routine
- Rihanna’s Dad Feared He Would Die After Being Diagnosed With Coronavirus
- Beloved Mississippi Barber Dies From COVID-19, Days After His 46th Birthday
- Still Winning: Kobe Bryant Posthumously Secures Fifth New York Times Bestseller
- How Some Porn Stars Are Getting All The Equipment They Need To Work From Home
- Tyra Banks Joins Will Smith’s Snapchat Series And Recount Their Time Together On Fresh Prince
- Quarantine Meals: Jamaican Curry Oxtail Stew Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Hot Spot: BET Announces COVID Relief and The Importance of Staying Home [VIDEO]