Former World Champion boxer and Cincinnati native, Adrien Broner, was arrested Friday evening outside the weigh-in for the much anticipated Wilder/Fury rematch.
Broner was banned from the MGM back in November for reasons unknown. When he showed up for the weigh-in he was asked to leave. After refusing to leave, Broner was reportedly detained by hotel security. Las Vegas police were called and upon arrival, he was arrested and taken away in handcuffs.
He was processed and released.
Broner is a four-weight world champion. He last fought in January 2019, losing a unanimous decision to Manny Pacquiao at MGM Grand Garden.
- Bill Nye The Science Guy says “WEAR YOUR MASK!”
- #RussRant: What Happened To Terry Crews?
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — July 14, 2020: Police Video Sparks Fury — Ethnic Intimidation… — First Black Female Fighter Pilot
- Members of ‘Madden NFL 21’s 99 Rating Club Will Be Gifted With New Tropy & Serious Bling
- King Arts Complex Seeking Artists To Paint Wall Mural!
- Prayers Up: Naya Rivera Is Identified As Body Found In California Lake
- 7 Black Beauty Products To Shop This Week
- July Madness: Former Louisville Player Creates Virtual NCAA Tournament
- Black Family Calls Out Racist Letter From ‘Neighborhood’ Over ‘Loud Music’
- Russell Westbrook Confirms He’s Tested Positive For COVID-19