WCPO is reporting that three people have been injured after a building collapsed downtown Cincinnati on Monday afternoon.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to a statement made by a representative from the first responders, the building is located at the corner of 4th and Race street downtown and was under construction at the time of the accident. The representative said that concrete was being poured on the 6th floor of the building causing the floor to collapse down the 5th floor injuring workers on site.
It is being reported that the three injured workers were conscious at the time of being transported to receive medical care. Two have been transported to UC Medical and one to Christ Hospital with minor to serious injuries. All are being reported as stable. Get more details on the video from WCPO below.
Surrounding streets are closed due to the incident. The construction site is also being reported as stable. Check back soon for updates
- The BUZZ Celebrates Black Music Month
- The Lincoln Ware Rewind: Today is the Day Vaccine Mandates Roll Out
- Iman Shumpert Steals The Show With His Debut ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Performance & Teyana Says He Better Win
- Reading, Ohio: 1 Person Shot & Taken To The Hospital
- After Pfizer’s News Of Promising Vaccine Results, Concerns Linger About Vaccine Equity for Under 12 Year Olds
- Anti-Vax Special Ed Staffer Thinks Blackface Is The Best Way To Oppose Vaccine Mandate
- Is The NBA Working With Feds? Carmelo Anthony Seems To Think So
- Russ Rant: ‘Justice for J6’ Flop & Proof Of White Privilege In Missing Case Of Gabby Petito
- Black Families Get New Answers In Ancestry Thanks To Millions Of Updated Freedmen’s Bureau Records
- Standing Tall: Wakeboarding Gets Proper Pop At Double Or Nothing Competition In Orlando
- MODEL MONDAY: Jessica Zyrie Is Proud To Walk In Independent Shows