WCPO is reporting that three people have been injured after a building collapsed downtown Cincinnati on Monday afternoon.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to a statement made by a representative from the first responders, the building is located at the corner of 4th and Race street downtown and was under construction at the time of the accident. The representative said that concrete was being poured on the 6th floor of the building causing the floor to collapse down the 5th floor injuring workers on site.
It is being reported that the three injured workers were conscious at the time of being transported to receive medical care. Two have been transported to UC Medical and one to Christ Hospital with minor to serious injuries. All are being reported as stable. Get more details on the video from WCPO below.
Surrounding streets are closed due to the incident. The construction site is also being reported as stable. Check back soon for updates
- Everything You Need To Know About S&P WorkLab’s #OhioBeTheChange Campaign
- CORONAVIRUS: Seven Ohio Counties To Be Under Mask Wearing Mandate This Wednesday
- Vivica A. Fox To 50 Cent: ‘You Can’t Handle A Black Woman, Can You?’
- Bubba Wallace Is Leading The Fan Vote For NASCAR’s All-Star Race
- Thandie Newton Says She Wasn’t Considered Anything As A Black Girl In The Industry
- On #BlackOutDay2020 We’re Showing Just How Powerful The Black Dollar Is
- Four Fierce Black-Owned Hair Brands That Are Following Madam C. J. Walker’s Lead
- Black Dollars Matter: Why Blackout Day Is So Important To The Movement For Black Lives
- Buying Black: How To Find Black Business Near Me
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — July 7, 2020: Say Their Names — Frederick Douglass Statue Vandalized — Credit Limits Increasing