WCPO is reporting that three people have been injured after a building collapsed downtown Cincinnati on Monday afternoon.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to a statement made by a representative from the first responders, the building is located at the corner of 4th and Race street downtown and was under construction at the time of the accident. The representative said that concrete was being poured on the 6th floor of the building causing the floor to collapse down the 5th floor injuring workers on site.
It is being reported that the three injured workers were conscious at the time of being transported to receive medical care. Two have been transported to UC Medical and one to Christ Hospital with minor to serious injuries. All are being reported as stable. Get more details on the video from WCPO below.
Surrounding streets are closed due to the incident. The construction site is also being reported as stable. Check back soon for updates
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Beach Body On Instagram And Gives Us Body Goals
- Summer Walker Reveals She’s Pregnant With Second Child
- Radio One Cincinnati: Back To School Sneaker Drive
- Michigan’s Black Caucus Calls SCOTUS Abortion Decision ‘Bullshit’
- A Few Steps To Take After SCOTUS Dismantled National Threshold For Abortion Rights
- Watch: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine addresses Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade
- Ohio’s Heartbeat Bill becomes law
- Lizzo Says She Will Pledge $500k From Her Upcoming Tour To Planned Parenthood Amid Roe v. Wade Decision
- Beyoncé, Drake And House Music History: The Intersection Of Black Music Month And Pride
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Rise’ Stars Ral & Uche Agada Hope To Master Acting Like The Antetokounmpo’s Did Basketball