The BUZZ wants to ensure that the last thing a kid has to worry about this winter is staying warm! And with your help, we’ll provide kids in our community with new coats for winter!
Now through December 14th, we’ll be accepting donations for new coats for kids of all ages. Coats can be dropped off Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm at our Radio One Studios 705 Central Ave Suite 200. All coats collected will be donated to the Breaking Chains Youth Foundation who will deliver the coats to schools and organizations around our community. So help us help the kids! Donate today!
- DeWine Allows Casinos, Amusement Parks And Water Parks To Reopen June 19th!
- ‘Defund Police’ Movement Gains Steam As Celebrities And Politicians Sign On
- Buy A Lipslut F*ck Trump Lipstick This Week To Support #BlackLivesMatter
- Texas State Coach Accused Of Racist ‘Chicken’ Comments Against Athletes
- D.C. Mayor’s ‘Black Lives Matter’ Street Painting Is Slammed As ‘Performative’
- The Ultimate Gift Guide To Celebrate Pride Month
- We of Black America are Not Afraid To Use Our Voice
- Mainstream Media Ignores Black Unemployment Rising While Celebrating Jobless Rate
- Forbes Annual Highest-Paid Celebrities List!
- NFL Stars Demand The League ‘Admit Wrong’ To Silencing Players Amid Bogus Statement