The BUZZ wants to ensure that the last thing a kid has to worry about this winter is staying warm! And with your help, we’ll provide kids in our community with new coats for winter!
Now through December 14th, we’ll be accepting donations for new coats for kids of all ages. Coats can be dropped off Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm at our Radio One Studios 705 Central Ave Suite 200. All coats collected will be donated to the Breaking Chains Youth Foundation who will deliver the coats to schools and organizations around our community. So help us help the kids! Donate today!
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — August 3, 2020: Extending Unemployment — Risking Covid-19 To Vote — Politicians Against Kneeling
- Metta World Peace Explains Why He Wouldn’t Kneel For National Anthem If He Was Still In The NBA
- Hoop Dreams: Master P Claims J. Cole Is Prepping To Try Out For The NBA
- Jonathan Isaac Gives Head-Scratching Reason For Not Kneeling & Support Black Lives Matter
- Jamaican Supreme Court Upholds School’s Ban On Dreadlocks For ‘Hygiene’ Reasons
- Dancer Says She Gave Lou Williams A Socially Distanced Dance When He Stopped By Magic City
- Tamar Braxton Released From WE Tv Contract, Reality Show Will Still Air
- NBA Rising Star Jonathan Isaac Becomes Only Player To Stand For The National Anthem
- Unemployed Wide Receiver Antonio Brown Suspended For 8-Games By NFL
- Pastor of the Month – August 2020 – Pastor Jerome Byrd