The BUZZ wants to ensure that the last thing a kid has to worry about this winter is staying warm! And with your help, we’ll provide kids in our community with new coats for winter!
Now through December 14th, we’ll be accepting donations for new coats for kids of all ages. Coats can be dropped off Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm at our Radio One Studios 705 Central Ave Suite 200. All coats collected will be donated to the Breaking Chains Youth Foundation who will deliver the coats to schools and organizations around our community. So help us help the kids! Donate today!
- Dream In Black: Secret Santa [Episode 2]
- Dream In Black: Cheers to the Holiday [Episode 1]
- RED CARPET RUNDOWN: It Was All About Power Suits And Showing Face At The Billboard Women In Music Awards
- Nicki Minaj Encourages Mental Health Awareness: ‘It’s Important We Don’t Pass Judgement’
- NY Giants Drop Janoris Jenkins After He Used The “R-Word”
- Stylists Are Demanding You Come With Freshly Washed Hair And I’m Not Ok
- Gabrielle Union Launches A Plus Size Collection With Fashion To Figure
- They Are Coming For Our Babies: A Daycare In Florida Policed A 2-Year-Old’s Afro
- Clinton Portis & Other Ex-NFL Players Accused of Defrauding The League’s Health Program
- MANE TALK: New Jersey Is The Newest State To Ban Natural Hair Discrimination