Animal rights activists must not have gotten the memo that fashion icon and rapper Lil’ Kim ain’t the one to mess with. The Bed Stuy beauty stopped by the Verizon Media Studios, BUILD on Tuesday afternoon to promote her new album ‘9’ which is due out October 11th, 2019. It’s her first studio album in 14 years.
The beauty looked stunning in a chic black and white outfit. She wore a white high collar shirt with a black studded corset belt, black pants, and grommet thigh high peep toe shoes. She wore a long black wig. The rapper looked great!
However, there were complications and confrontations outside the BUILD Studio. Multiple animal rights protestors were outside and yelled at the beauty, “Stop wearing fur!” One protestor got to close and was throwing things at Lil’ Kim and she had to remind them she was from Brooklyn!
Lil’ Kim started walking toward the woman and telling her to back up and looked ready to pop off in her fly outfit. It got so bad that Lil’ Kim’s security had to protect the animal rights protestor and protect her from Lil’ Kim!
I’m all for publicly protesting your beliefs; however, you should never get to the point where you and endangering another individual. I appreciate Lil’ Kim protecting and standing up for herself, even if her security was there to do it for herself!
Check out the video and let us know who was in the wrong during this altercation (hint: it ain’t Lil’ Kim). What do you think beauties?
Then & Now: Lil Kim Has Owned The Hive Since The 90s
1. MAC AIDS Fund dinnerSource:Getty 1 of 22
2. MTV Europe Music Awards 2009 - BerlinSource:Getty 2 of 22
3. Patrick McMullan ArchivesSource:Getty 3 of 22
4. MTV 2001 Movie AwardsSource:Getty 4 of 22
5. Patrick McMullan ArchivesSource:Getty 5 of 22
6. Lil KimSource:Getty 6 of 22
7. Lil KimSource:Getty 7 of 22
8. Lil KimSource:Getty 8 of 22
9. Lil KimSource:Getty 9 of 22
10. Lil KimSource:Getty 10 of 22
11. Lil KimSource:Getty 11 of 22
12. Pregnant Lil KimSource:Getty 12 of 22
13. Lil KimSource:Getty 13 of 22
14. Lil KimSource:Getty 14 of 22
15. Lil KimSource:Getty 15 of 22
16. Lil KimSource:Getty 16 of 22
17. Lil KimSource:Getty 17 of 22
18. Lil KimSource:Getty 18 of 22
19. Lil KimSource:Getty 19 of 22
20. Lil KimSource:Getty 20 of 22
21. VFILES - Runway - September 2018 - New York Fashion WeekSource:Getty 21 of 22
22. VFILES - Runway - September 2018 - New York Fashion WeekSource:Getty 22 of 22
Lil Kim Is Fur Real About Squaring Up With This Animal Rights Activist Who Harassed Her In NYC was originally published on hellobeautiful.com