An 18-year-old accused of bringing a loaded gun to school appeared in court Wednesday. Yairius Orso-Miller appeared in court on charges of illegal conveyance of a deadly weapon in a school safety zone and carrying a concealed weapon.
Orso is a senior at Dohn Community High School.
According to court papers, school security confiscated the gun on Tuesday. No one was hurt.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
When asked about a bond recommendation, assistant prosecutor David Wood said, “I think most people that live in this community would consider an 18-year-old carrying a loaded firearm tucked in his waistband to school to be a danger.”
The judge ordered Orso-Miller held on $50,000 bond. He must wear an electronic monitoring device if he posts bond and he’s been ordered to stay away from the school.
- WATCH: Kanye West Brings His Sunday Service to Dayton
- Kendrick Perkins Says LeBron James Wanted Carmelo Anthony on the Cavaliers, But Cavs Said No
- Iconology: All Hail Missy Elliott, Queen Of Hip-Hop Afrofuturism!
- Police Investigate Possible Noose At Oakland Elementary School
- Dolphins Head Coach Challenged Wide Receiver Kenny Stills by Playing Jay-Z Songs Following His Criticism of His NFL Deal
- #FacebookLiveFriday With Lincoln Ware 8/23/19
- Cincinnati school superintendent and police chief to provide updates on security
- Saweetie Brings Us An ICY Collection Via Her Collaboration With Pretty Little Thing
- CNN’s Don Lemon says Trumps recent remarks ‘put us in danger’
- Rihanna Cosigns Storing Your Weed In Her Fenty Beauty Packaging