An 18-year-old accused of bringing a loaded gun to school appeared in court Wednesday. Yairius Orso-Miller appeared in court on charges of illegal conveyance of a deadly weapon in a school safety zone and carrying a concealed weapon.
Orso is a senior at Dohn Community High School.
According to court papers, school security confiscated the gun on Tuesday. No one was hurt.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
When asked about a bond recommendation, assistant prosecutor David Wood said, “I think most people that live in this community would consider an 18-year-old carrying a loaded firearm tucked in his waistband to school to be a danger.”
The judge ordered Orso-Miller held on $50,000 bond. He must wear an electronic monitoring device if he posts bond and he’s been ordered to stay away from the school.
- “Hawkeye” Actor Jeremy Renner Critically Injured In Snow Plowing Accident
- Keke Palmer Shares A Peek Into Her ‘Once Upon A Baby’ Themed Baby Shower
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Tyre Nichols’ Brutal Arrest Video Released, His Mother Doesn’t Want Children To Watch
- Virginia Library Pays Nikole Hannah-Jones More Than $35K For ‘The 1619 Project’ Speech, And Some Are Unhappy
- Anika Kai Shows Us How To Upgrade Our French Manicure In Her Latest Tutorial
- Black Woman Awarded $1M After Oregon Store Clerk Allegedly Tells Her, ‘I Don’t Serve Blacks’
- Dollar General Shuts Down All Stores Across Ohio
- Making your own liquor could become legal in Ohio
- The Russ Parr “Everyday Grocery Giveaway” Contest
- Members Of A Dangerous Alaskan White Supremacist Gang Get Sentenced To Life In Prison