(Cincinnati) Former County Juvenile Court Judge, Tracie Hunter, was dragged out of court to jail after being sentenced to six months in jail.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Hunter was convicted in 2014 of unlawful interest in a public contract. Hunter was accused of handing over confidential records to her brother who was a juvenile court employee in the process of being fired.
After a long legal battle on Monday, July 22 Hunter stood before Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge Patrick Dinkelacker where he read a letter from Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters that stated Hunter has “never once shown remorse” and he “believes she has some sort of medical condition. Mayor John Cranley sent a letter to Judge Dinkelacker after sentencing asking him not to place Hunter in prison.
But Judge Dinkelacker had Hunter removed immediately from court to start her term. Hunter went limp having to be drug out of court by the deputy.
Watch how it all went down here
- The BUZZ Celebrates Black Music Month
- Biden Administration’s Environmental Justice Initiative Kicks Into Gear
- In Fight for Freedom And Equality, Lil Nas X Raises Money For Bail Fund
- Lincoln Ware Rewind: Things Are Not Getting Any Better
- Henry Golding, Andrew Koji, Úrsula Corberó & Haruka Abe Talk ‘Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins’
- Naomi Osaka Lit The Olympic Cauldron At The Tokyo Opening Ceremony With Braids That Repped Her Country
- Bobbi Brown Cosmetics Expands Shades Of Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick Collection
- OHIO: 3 Injured In A Night Club Shooting
- Lincoln Ware Rewind: Where Were the Black People at the President Biden Town Hall?
- 5 Fly Summer Slides That Are Cute And Comfortable
- 50 Cent & Cast Talk About New York’s Nostalgia At The “Power Book III: Raising Kanan” Premiere Event
Former Ohio Juvenile Court Judge Physically Dragged in Cincinnati Court! Watch How It Went Down Here! was originally published on wiznation.com