(Cincinnati) Former County Juvenile Court Judge, Tracie Hunter, was dragged out of court to jail after being sentenced to six months in jail.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Hunter was convicted in 2014 of unlawful interest in a public contract. Hunter was accused of handing over confidential records to her brother who was a juvenile court employee in the process of being fired.
After a long legal battle on Monday, July 22 Hunter stood before Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge Patrick Dinkelacker where he read a letter from Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters that stated Hunter has “never once shown remorse” and he “believes she has some sort of medical condition. Mayor John Cranley sent a letter to Judge Dinkelacker after sentencing asking him not to place Hunter in prison.
But Judge Dinkelacker had Hunter removed immediately from court to start her term. Hunter went limp having to be drug out of court by the deputy.
Watch how it all went down here
- Cincinnati: Frost Freeze Coming This Weekend
- Lizzo Says This Is The Healthiest Tour She’s Been On, And It’s Because She’s Prioritizing Self-Care
- After Marijuana Pardons, Black Leaders Urge Congress, Governors To Follow Biden’s Lead
- President Biden Announces Pardons And Other Action On Federal Marijuana Reform
- President Biden To Pardon All Federal Offenses Of Simple Marijuana Possession
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Widens Polling Lead Over Herschel Walker As Bombshell Reports Pour In
- That’s The Way Love Goes: When Commenting “Love from the DMV” On Janet Jackson’s IG Live Causes Mad Confusion
- Cincinnati: Police Searching For A Car That Plowed Into Sidewalk Downtown
- Suspected White Supremacist Involved In Brutal Ax Attack On Black Man Faces 10 Years In Prison For Racist Hate Crime
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘Cap or No Cap’ | Episode 88
Former Ohio Juvenile Court Judge Physically Dragged in Cincinnati Court! Watch How It Went Down Here! was originally published on wiznation.com