Seal Watkins spend the majority of his thirties in prison. After he served his time, he decided to change the narrative of ex-cons and enter into the real estate business, owning, selling, and renting out his own property.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Watkins stopped by the studio to share his story on how he was able to pick himself up and pushed through the difficult field of property ownership and real estate. He shared advice on how people who are interested in this field can get started.
Though Seal said it’s not easy, he encourages listeners to put forth the effect if it’s something they are interested in.
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — July 3, 2020: Voices of Freedom: African American Oratorical Heroes
- On July 3rd, We Celebrate The 1 Year Anniversary Of The CROWN Act
- Cash Pours Into Black Organizations And Businesses Amid Protests Against Racism
- BOOK ENDS: 5 Independence Day Reads About America’s TRUE History
- Update: FedEx Has Asked The Washington Football Team To Change Its Name
- Florida Cops Laugh About How They ‘F*ck Up’ Protestors In Bodycam Video
- A July 4th Playlist Of Throwback Jams For Aunties We Love
- Report: Ghislaine Maxwell, Longtime Friend of Jeffrey Epstein Arrested
- Ohio Senator Breaks Down During Session Due to Racism
- CORONAVIRUS: Ohio Now With the Highest Amount of Cases Since April at Over 1,700