Seal Watkins spend the majority of his thirties in prison. After he served his time, he decided to change the narrative of ex-cons and enter into the real estate business, owning, selling, and renting out his own property.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Watkins stopped by the studio to share his story on how he was able to pick himself up and pushed through the difficult field of property ownership and real estate. He shared advice on how people who are interested in this field can get started.
Though Seal said it’s not easy, he encourages listeners to put forth the effect if it’s something they are interested in.
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- Sony Has An Ally Spider-Man Fight In Stan Lee’s Daughter, Says Disney & Marvel Needs To Be Checked
- Salty or Nah?: James Harden Opens Up About 2018-19 MVP Race, Says “He Had A Season For The Books”
- Common On Why He Stopped Using Homophobic Lyrics: ‘I Didn’t Even Think About What The Word Meant’
- TRIED IT: Urban Skin Rx’s Microdermabrasion With Retinol Renewal Treatment Will Have Your Skin Glowing
- New England Patriots Safety Patrick Chung Indicted on Cocaine Charges
- Donald Trump refers to himself as ‘The Chosen One’
- Angry customer throws racial slurs at a Dallas US Postal worker
- White administrators colored part in Black students’ hair with sharpie
- Teacher questions maturity of students who won’t stand for Pledge of Allegiance