Seal Watkins spend the majority of his thirties in prison. After he served his time, he decided to change the narrative of ex-cons and enter into the real estate business, owning, selling, and renting out his own property.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Watkins stopped by the studio to share his story on how he was able to pick himself up and pushed through the difficult field of property ownership and real estate. He shared advice on how people who are interested in this field can get started.
Though Seal said it’s not easy, he encourages listeners to put forth the effect if it’s something they are interested in.
- Brooklyn Bound? Reports Indicate Kyrie Irving Is Prepared Join The Nets In Free Agency
- Make Your Black Music Month Playlist For A Shot At $250!
- Teen Held By Head And Dragged At 40 Mph During Road-Rage Incident [Video]
- Toronto Raptors GM Masai Ujiri Under Investigation For Allegedly Shoving Sheriff’s Deputy After NBA Finals Win
- Be The Guest Of Honor At Your Next Summer Wedding With These Plus Size Ensembles
- Rapper 21 Savage Donates $25K To Southern Poverty Law Center
- Regina Hall Suffered Her Biggest Heartbreak At The Hands Of A Virgo
- Klay Thompson Suffers Torn ACL As Toronto Raptors Bring Home Franchise’s First NBA Championship
- Toronto Raptors President/GM Masai Ujiri Reportedly Involved In Incident With Police After NBA Finals Win [Video]
- Take Our Money: Ashanti Has A Swimsuit Collection With PrettyLittleThing Coming…