Seal Watkins spend the majority of his thirties in prison. After he served his time, he decided to change the narrative of ex-cons and enter into the real estate business, owning, selling, and renting out his own property.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Watkins stopped by the studio to share his story on how he was able to pick himself up and pushed through the difficult field of property ownership and real estate. He shared advice on how people who are interested in this field can get started.
Though Seal said it’s not easy, he encourages listeners to put forth the effect if it’s something they are interested in.
- Beyonce Stuns In Sexy Red Gown At Clive Davis’ Grammy Party
- Counterfeit $100 Bills Circulating In Chillicothe
- Ground Beef Recalled For Plastic Contamination
- OHIO: 4 year old dies from gunshot wound while wrestling with his father
- Robbery Suspect Dies After Being Shot By Columbus Police
- Mommy Crush: Magical Moments Of Alicia Keys In Mom Mode
- Former New Orleans Saints Linebacker Boosts Graduation Rate For Oregon District’s Black Students
- Photo Of Eight Black Women Firefighters For Prince George’s County Goes Viral
- Russ Rant: Proud To Be An American
- Teddy Riley Can’t Wait To Party With You On The Unsung Cruise