Seal Watkins spend the majority of his thirties in prison. After he served his time, he decided to change the narrative of ex-cons and enter into the real estate business, owning, selling, and renting out his own property.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Watkins stopped by the studio to share his story on how he was able to pick himself up and pushed through the difficult field of property ownership and real estate. He shared advice on how people who are interested in this field can get started.
Though Seal said it’s not easy, he encourages listeners to put forth the effect if it’s something they are interested in.
- The BUZZ Celebrates Black Music Month
- Lincoln Ware Rewind: We Wanted Voting Rights, The George Floyd Bill & More But They Gave Us Juneteenth
- The History Of Juneteenth Explained
- Russ Rant: Texas Governor Is Trying To Erase History [WATCH]
- TRIED IT: Stax Originals Just Took My Athleisure Wear To The Next Level
- Cincinnati: A Police Cruiser Hit Sends An Officer To The Hospital
- Zion Williamson’s Family Reportedly Fed Up With the New Orleans Pelicans, #NBATwitter Reacts
- Ohio to End Its State of Emergency on June 18
- La La Anthony Files For Divorce From Carmelo Anthony After 10 Years Of Marriage
- Police Riot Team Resigns After Fellow Officer Indicted For Alleged Assault During Protest
- Candace Owens Cries White Supremacist Tears As Juneteenth Becomes National Holiday