According to MSN Money the Cincinnati metro area is one of the worst places for African-Americans in the U.S.! The Cincinnati metro area including Northern Kentucky landed 48th on the worst list. MSN Money has based their list on the disparities in each city between black and white residents in various social and economic measures.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
African-Americans households typically earn 61 cents for every dollar compared to Caucasian homes in America. Black household incomes in Cincinnati are significantly lower compared to the average in America. Black households in the Cincinnati metro area earn 49.6% of the area’s medium white household. That’s only an average of $32,429 per year.
It is also being reported that African-Americans in Cincinnati have a harder time finding employment in the area. Cincinnati’s labor force unemployment rates for African-Americans is at 11.5% significantly higher than the average for Whites at 04.1%.
1. George ClooneySource: 1 of 17
2. Eddie LevertSource: 2 of 17
3. Lebron JamesSource: 3 of 17
4. Anita BakerSource: 4 of 17
5. Gerald LevertSource: 5 of 17
6. John LegendSource: 6 of 17
7. Katie HolmesSource: 7 of 17
8. Dave ChappelleSource: 8 of 17
9. Steven SpielbergSource: 9 of 17
10. Drew CareySource: 10 of 17
11. Nancy WilsonSource: 11 of 17
12. Sarah Jessica ParkerSource: 12 of 17
13. Neil ArmstrongSource: 13 of 17
14. Phillip Michael ThomasSource: 14 of 17
15. Thomas EdisonSource: 15 of 17
16. Kym WhitleySource: 16 of 17
17. Steve HarveySource: 17 of 17
- 10-Year-Old Girl Goes Viral For Posting Video Celebrating Her Beautiful Afro
- Taraji P. Henson Shows Off Her Natural Twist-Out…And We’re Here For It!
- HAUGHT OR NAUGHT: H&M Under Fire For Neglecting A Young Black Models’ Hair, The Popular Retailer Defends Hairstyle
- Are You A Hairstylist Living In The NYC Metro Area? Then You Need To Be At The 2019 Extensions Expo
- New England Patriots Cut Antonio Brown Amid Rape Allegations
- Yikes: Jerry Jones Admits Jay-Z Helped Negotiate Dez Bryant’s Latest Contract
- Ben Carson Reportedly Continues War On Trans Community With ‘Disrespectful’ Comments
- Arrest Made In Connection To The Fatal Stabbing Of New York Teen
- Alien enthusiasts descend on Area 51 for an event that started as a joke
- No Charges Will Be Filed Against Cop Who Shot And Killed Ty’Rese West [Video]
Cincinnati Named One of Worst Places in America for Blacks was originally published on wiznation.com