UPDATE — MAY 17, 2019, 6:32 AM
Welcome baby Noah! Trey Songz confirmed, in the wee hours of Friday morning, that he is in fact now a father.
The 34-year-old singer posted a picture of a beautiful baby boy in a navy blue and white patterned onesie on Instagram with the caption, “My son Noah. We are blessed and overjoyed. Peace ”
The news came as a shock to fans everywhere because he wasn’t publicly romancing anyone prior to the big announcement. Responses to the news began to pour in immediately — even before the official confirmation.
Celebrity friends took to the social media platform Thursday to congratulate their friend.
Kehlani posted an enthusiastic, “ finally HAHAAAAA YES!!!”
Lori Harvey gushed, “Awww that little foot happy for you T!!! ”
“Congrats champ ” funnyman Kevin Hart weighed in.
While Marlon Wayans added, “Congrats man! It’s the greatest feeling ever.”
MAY 16, 2019
Female fans are currently in a tizzy with a possible birth announcement from none other than Trey Songz.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The sexy R&B crooner, posted a black and white picture of an adult hand holding the foot of an infant on Instagram today.
Fans immediately responded with a mixture of well-wishes and sheer disbelief.
The VA native has been romantically linked to celebs like Lori Harvey and Lauren London.
This story is still developing. No official announcement has currently been made.
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
7 Reasons Why Trey Songz Still Reps VA
1. He’s creative! Trey Songz is in good company when it comes to artistry. Other musicians from the commonwealth include Chris Brown, Pharrell Williams, Missy Elliot and D’Angelo.Source:Instagram 1 of 7
2. He loves home base but is not afraid to see the world.Source:Instagram 2 of 7
3. He’s got that classic VA humor -- “yo Mumma”Source:Instagram 3 of 7
4. He’s not afraid of his roots and sees the value in history.Source:Instagram 4 of 7
5. Yes! Virginia is for lovers!Source:Instagram 5 of 7
6. He enjoys good food!Source:Instagram 6 of 7
7. He knows the value in mixing politics and entertainment.Source:Instagram 7 of 7
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Help a Child in Need at St. Jude DONATE NOW
- MODEL MONDAY: Somalia Knight Started A Fashion Club In High School, Now She’s A Model
- Brooklyn Center Mayor Wants Police To Change Their Controversial ‘Crowd Control’ Tactics
- Republicans Are Raging Mad ‘Confrontational’ Maxine Waters Said Minnesota Protesters ‘Cannot Go Away’
- Nominate a 2021 Senior for The BUZZ and Raising Canes to Honor!