Blessed be the fight. Hulu has released the official trailer for the 3rd season of The Handmaid’s Tale.
We left off at the ends of season 2 with June almost making it to freedom but she changes her mind. Why? Because she cannot leave her daughter behind!
So it appears season 3 picks up with June’s return to Gilead but it doesn’t look pretty.
The Handmaid’s Tale returns to Hulu June 5. Get it? June
- A Few Steps To Take After SCOTUS Dismantled National Threshold For Abortion Rights
- Watch: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine addresses Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade
- Ohio’s Heartbeat Bill becomes law
- Lizzo Says She Will Pledge $500k From Her Upcoming Tour To Planned Parenthood Amid Roe v. Wade Decision
- Beyoncé, Drake And House Music History: The Intersection Of Black Music Month And Pride
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Rise’ Stars Ral & Uche Agada Hope To Master Acting Like The Antetokounmpo’s Did Basketball
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Invites Herschel Walker To Debate, Says GOP Rival Hasn’t Officially Accepted
- Alabama White Woman Arrested For Video Threatening to ‘Shoot A N***** In Walmart’ Gets $500 Bond
- Brittney Griner Selected As Honorary WNBA All-Star Game Starter
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
[WATCH] Hulu Drops Trailer for The Handmaid’s Tale Season 3 was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com