CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) – Police in Cleveland are searching for 1-year-old Xavier Dumas, who hasn’t been seen since attending a family event with his father, Edward Dumas, over a week ago.
The boy was reported missing by his mother, Dorothy Roberts, who has physical custody of him.
According to Roberts, they all attended a family barbecue on April 5. At some point she left Xavier in the custody of his father and returned home, expecting Dumas to bring the boy home after the event, but he never did.
Roberts said all attempts to reach Dumas have failed and that he had blocked her phone number and blocked her on various social media sites. She believes he may be on his way to Macon, Georgia, where he has family.
Dumas has legal custody of his daughter, Evelyn, who is Xavier’s older sister and likely with them.
READ MORE: Cleveland19.com
Article Courtesy of WOIO 19 News Cleveland
First Picture Courtesy of Telemundo
Second Picture Courtesy of WENN
Tweet and Third Picture Courtesy of Twitter
Police Shootings Ignored By Media That Everyone Should Know About
1. O’Shae TerrySource: 1 of 17
2. Botham JeanSource: 2 of 17
3. Deandre BallardSource: 3 of 17
4. Chinedu OkobiSource: 4 of 17
5. Jeffrey DennisSource: 5 of 17
6. India KagerSource: 6 of 17
7. India BeatySource: 7 of 17
8. Meagan HockadaySource: 8 of 17
9. Kisha MichaelSource: 9 of 17
10. Mya HallSource: 10 of 17
11. Janisha FonvilleSource: 11 of 17
12. Darell RichardsSource: 12 of 17
13. Diante YarberSource: 13 of 17
14. Antwon RoseSource: 14 of 17
15. Danny Ray ThomasSource: 15 of 17
16. Markeis McGlocktonSource: 16 of 17
17. Jeremy McDoleSource: 17 of 17
One-Year-Old Boy from Cleveland Missing For Over a Week was originally published on wzakcleveland.com