Terry Crews is ready for a White Chicks sequel.
“I would love one!” Crews told Us Weekly. “I’m staying in shape for White Chicks 2! I will never get out of shape — you know that, right? I will be 75 and say, ‘Here we go, I’m ready to go!’ I will never, ever get out of shape because that movie’s going to happen one day.”
White Chicks was released in 2004 and Crews played the buff pro basketball star Latrell Spencer, who was in love with Marlon Wayans’ alter ego, Tiffany in the original film.
Marlon was asked about a sequel last year but, but didn’t seem certain it would happen anytime soon.
“I don’t know, but there’s been some rumblings happening, and a lot of people want us to do it, so me and my brothers have been talking. Marlon told MTV’s TRL: “So if things go right, we hope to do a White Chicks 2.”
In the meantime, while we wait, we think it’s only right that we take a moment to appreciate this hilarious Terry Crews scene from White Chicks. Remember, the song a Thousand Miles? Check ou
SOURCE: Us Weekly
- Disgraced Former Central Ohio Weatherman To Be Sentenced This Week!
- Franklin County Sheriff’s Deputy Competes On “The Titan Games” Tonight!
- Columbus City School District Will Use Online Instruction For Summer Session!
- MODEL MONDAY: Acacia McBride Is Marching Towards Greatness
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 25, 2020: Things White Folks Can’t Say — Kilpatrick To Be Released — Baltimore Says No
- DeWine lifts stay safe order
- New York Knicks’ Legend Patrick Ewing Reveals He Has Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Cincinnati: Hospital Visitation Policy Changes Coming To The Tri-State
- TRIED IT: Wearing A Waist Trainer Gave Me Terrible Acid Reflux
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 22, 2020: Mark Cuban Tweets Help — Memorial Day Weekend — Coronavirus Update