Get your tissues out because this video will make you laugh and cry at the same time! Anyday someone gets the news that they are cancer free and no longer have to undergo treatments is a good day. But when Lakesha Ball, a mom from Maryland, found out that she had received her last bit of chemo she got the opportunity to ring the cancer-free bell. And boy did she ever ring the bell!
Lakesha was receiving treatments for breast cancer from the University of Maryland Proton Center and her daughter captured the excitement her very last day of treatment.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, breast cancer is “the most common cancer in women, no matter your race or ethnicity.” Congrats to Lakesha for beating it!
- Aqib Talib’s Lawyer Denies Ex-NFL Star Started Deadly Youth Football Brawl That Led To Brother’s Murder Charge
- Kansas City Pastor Carlton Funderburke Apologizes For Video Of Him Mocking ‘Broke’ Congregation
- Mississippi Cop Cleared Of All Wrongdoing After Video Showed Brutal Arrest Of Handcuffed Black Driver
- Butler County: Woman Arrested After 6-Year-Old Drinks Smirnoff Ice in Gas Station Video
- Conservatives Big Mad That White Teachers In Minneapolis Could Get Laid Off Before Teachers Of Color
- Russ Parr Morning Show’s Daily Horrorscope For August 17th, 2022
- Cincinnati: A Car Crash Into A Gun Shop In North College Hill
- ‘Jim Crow Never Left’: Black Residents Sue Mississippi Police Department For Civil Rights Violations
- Fired Flight Attendant Sues Delta For Racial Discrimination Over Anti-Trump Social Post
- The Lincoln Ware Rewind: Mom Sues School Over Slave Experience
WATCH: This Mom Had The Most Epic Cancer Free Celebration That Has Us Laughing and Crying! was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com