You could be enjoying an alcoholic beverage while browsing stores at The Liberty Center!
The Liberty Center could become a DORA (designated outdoor refreshment area). This legislation will allow visitors to drink alcoholic beverages outside of the restaurants and bars and within the boundaries of the shopping center.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The township trustees believe that making the Liberty Center a DORA, will help businesses that choose to participate and contribute to the entertainment of the center.
There will be rules and guidelines if this gets approved. Such as, there will be special DORA labeled bottles and cups that visitors will have to carry the beverages in with the rules of printed on them.
Along with the cups, not all establishments will include DORA and are allowed to opt out. If establishments agree to have DORA, they will have designated areas within the store where they can be consumed.
March 5th at 6 pm is the set date and time for the public hearing where trustees can vote to approve the Liberty Center. This plan could be established just in time for spring!
Until then you’ll have to wait to see if you can sip and shop at the shopping center.
Fab Finds: 10 Must-Haves For Your Spring Shopping Checklist
1. Fab Finds: 10 Must-Haves For Your Spring Shopping ChecklistSource: 1 of 11
2. Leather JacketSource: 2 of 11
3. Pleated Maxi SkirtSource: 3 of 11
4. The Trench CoatSource: 4 of 11
5. Floral DressSource: 5 of 11
6. Chambray ShirtSource: 6 of 11
7. Boyfriend JeansSource: 7 of 11
8. BlazerSource: 8 of 11
9. Maxi DressSource: 9 of 11
10. CulottesSource: 10 of 11
11. Sleeveless VestSource: 11 of 11
- The BUZZ Celebrates Black Music Month
- Twitter Had The Jokes Ready After Lamar Odom Knocked Out Aaron Carter During Celeb Boxing Match
- Critical Race Theory Used To Attack Black Arizona School Board Member
- Federal Judge Pauses Historic Funding For Black Farmers Because White Farmers Think It’s Racist
- Amid Calls To Defund Police, Law Enforcement Grapples With Low Recruitment Rates After George Floyd’s Death
- Alton Sterling’s Family Accepts $4.5M Settlement After Dropping Wrongful Death Suit
- Lincoln Ware Rewind: There’s Hesitation to Giving a Black Presence on The Banks, Why?!
- In ‘Bittersweet’ Moment, Darnella Frazier Wins Pulitzer Prize Citation For Recording George Floyd’s Murder
- Mad Dad Dumps 80,000 Pennies On Woman’s Lawn For Child Support [VIDEO]
- ‘I’m Back’: Kasim Reed Officially Launches Atlanta Mayor Campaign Despite Ongoing Federal Investigation
- Cincinnati: A 12 Year Old Local Wrestler Is Headed To The Pan-Am Games Representing Team USA
Shoppers May Be Able to Sip and Shop at the Liberty Center This Spring was originally published on wiznation.com