R. Kelly has been charged with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse in Cook County, Illinois, court records show.
Per the Chicago Sun-Times, Kelly’s first court date is listed as March 8.
This is a developing story.
- The BUZZ Celebrates Black Music Month
- Tracee Ellis Ross Is Officially Our Summer Body Goals
- Telfar Taps ‘The Real Housewives Of Potomac’ To Model New UGG Collaboration
- Twitter Had The Jokes Ready After Lamar Odom Knocked Out Aaron Carter During Celeb Boxing Match
- Critical Race Theory Used To Attack Black Arizona School Board Member
- Federal Judge Pauses Historic Funding For Black Farmers Because White Farmers Think It’s Racist
- Amid Calls To Defund Police, Law Enforcement Grapples With Low Recruitment Rates After George Floyd’s Death
- Alton Sterling’s Family Accepts $4.5M Settlement After Dropping Wrongful Death Suit
- Lincoln Ware Rewind: There’s Hesitation to Giving a Black Presence on The Banks, Why?!
- In ‘Bittersweet’ Moment, Darnella Frazier Wins Pulitzer Prize Citation For Recording George Floyd’s Murder
- Mad Dad Dumps 80,000 Pennies On Woman’s Lawn For Child Support [VIDEO]
R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com