Blac Chyna’s vacation to Hawaii isn’t going as planned. According to TMZ.com, paramedics and cops showed up at her hotel because of a physical fight between Chyna and her new boyfriend Kid Buu.
According to reports, around 5am Monday morning, the two were in a hotel room at the Four Seasons in Honolulu when they got in a heated argument where Chyna accused Kid Buu of cheating and hours later the argument turned violent.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
TMZ is reporting that Chyna scratched Kid Buu, while he then allegedly slammed her against the wall several times and choked her.
Blac Chyna was not taken to the hospital or seriously hurt according to those in attendance. Kid Buu, left the hotel and took to his social media saying a” Don’t f**k with me I’m a grown man.” in Spanish.
We will keep you posted on this story as more develops.
- Cardi B Asks Fans For Recommendations After Revealing She’s Retaining Water
- ‘A Different World’ 35th Anniversary: How The Iconic HBCU Sitcom Still Influences Black Culture
- New Questions Raised About Herschel Walker’s Claim Of Donating Corporate Profits To Charity
- Nick Fuentes’ Pro-Trump Video Urging A ‘White Uprising’ Reminds Us How Racists Love The GOP
- What Brett Favre’s Welfare Scandal Means For Black People In Mississippi
- Netflix’s Disturbing New Series ‘Monster’ Called Out For Exploiting Black Women’s Trauma?
- Tennessee Cops Charge Black Student In Brutal School Arrest Video Over A Game Of Kickball
- Naomi Campbell Eats Up Future On The Runway At The Hugo Boss Milan Fashion Week Show
- Lockdown at Princeton High School, Reports of Possible Incident
- Cincinnati: Doctors Warn People Of Toxic Mushroom
Blac Chyna and boyfriend Kid Buu involved in fight in Hawaii was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com