Colerain Township is mourning the loss of Officer Dale Woods passed away Monday afternoon at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center after being struck by a truck January 4th while on a traffic stop.
Officer Woods was responding to a traffic stop on Colerain Avenue crash that snapped a utility pole in half.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Woods was an officer with Colerain Township for 15 years. Before his passing Woods became an organ donor.
- Lawsuit: Black Students Suspended For Wearing BLM T-Shirts
- Murder Charges Dropped Against Ex-Cop In George Floyd's Killing
- Free Lil Meech! ‘BMF’ Actor Demetrius Flenory Jr. Arrested For Stealing $250K Watch
- DCCC Chair Wants To Take Black Colleague's Seat
- Top Black Dress Designers To Shop For Prom Dresses 2022
- Buffalo Suspect's Family Blames COVID-19 For Shooting
- Russ Parr Morning Show’s Daily Horrorscope For May 18th, 2022
- Cincinnati: The Bengals Announce The 2022 Ring Of Honors
- Lil Wayne Responds To Dallas Mavericks Owner Mark Cuban, “Don’t Make Me Get U Smacked Boy”
- State Rep. Summer Lee Declares Victory In PA-12
Colerain Officer Passes Away After Being Hit By Truck was originally published on wiznation.com