With the release of the 6 part Lifetime docu-series, “Surviving R. Kelly, we learned that Kells allegedly would have multiple suspected-to-be-underage women in the Chicago studio where he would make his hit records. Now reports are saying that the infamous Chicago studio is up for sale. That revelation came about after this tweet was posted:
Twitter user @KevinVMichael posted, “Here it is: The address of this studio where R Kelly has been abusing these women is 219 N Justine St, Chicago, IL 60607. The owner of the property is Midwest Commercial Funding. One of the owner’s property can be reached on firstname.lastname@example.org #SurvivingRKelly”
Allegedly, In August 2018, according to ChicagoReader.com the building was listed for sale at $4.5 million. The listing for the property states it is an “investment property with a high profile tenant paying $22,927.41 per month. [It has a] fully built out recording studio, lounge and full kitchen, rear drive-in-door with 1 car garage.”
Wow! Does that mean that Kells doesn’t own the studio equipment inside? They have that listed to sell along with the property.
- Brooklyn Bound? Reports Indicate Kyrie Irving Is Prepared Join The Nets In Free Agency
- Make Your Black Music Month Playlist For A Shot At $250!
- Teen Held By Head And Dragged At 40 Mph During Road-Rage Incident [Video]
- Toronto Raptors GM Masai Ujiri Under Investigation For Allegedly Shoving Sheriff’s Deputy After NBA Finals Win
- Be The Guest Of Honor At Your Next Summer Wedding With These Plus Size Ensembles
- Rapper 21 Savage Donates $25K To Southern Poverty Law Center
- Regina Hall Suffered Her Biggest Heartbreak At The Hands Of A Virgo
- Klay Thompson Suffers Torn ACL As Toronto Raptors Bring Home Franchise’s First NBA Championship
- Toronto Raptors President/GM Masai Ujiri Reportedly Involved In Incident With Police After NBA Finals Win [Video]
- Take Our Money: Ashanti Has A Swimsuit Collection With PrettyLittleThing Coming…
R. Kelly’s Alleged Sex Cult Studio For Sale For $4.5 Million! was originally published on www.mycolumbusmagic.com