We watched the 10-minute clip and here’s everything you need to cop from Fenty Beauty this holiday:
- Pro Filter Foundation– ($34) According to New York, who looked flawless in her Fenty Beauty foundation, “we’re about to bring in the new year and we’re not accepting no greasy, no ashy, nor no ugly b*tches.” Since we’ve actually tried this product, we co-sign New York’s description of the affordable and effective foundation.
- Fenty Beauty Palette in Kilawatt Foil– ($54) This collection of pigmented colors come in a fabulous package. It’s quite perfect for the melanin queen in your life.
- Stunna Lip Paint ($24)- Rihanna’s long-lasting lip paint has new friends in different colors and an essential nude fit for every girl’s collection.
- Gloss Bomb- ($18) The glass bomb gloss will leave your lips looking like you kissed sparkles and your man dying to kiss you.
- Diamond Bomb Buki Duo– ($72) Decorate your decolletage and channel your inner Rihanna with this sexy and regal body powder.
Watch Tiffany explain it all, below:
Rihanna Tapped Tiffany ‘New York’ Pollard For The Fenty Beauty Gift Guide was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
Lincoln Ware Rewind: Thanks to the Grammys I Now Know What WAP Is
Ohio Issue 2: Recreational Marijuana Officially On November Ballot
The Silent Strain: How Chronic Stress Impacts Black People’s Health
Foodie Friday’s: Braxton Brewing Co.
"Get Started" at Cincinnati State
Donald Trump Suggests He’s Like Nelson Mandela Trying To Save ‘Democracy’
Kelce Brothers Praise Cleveland Heights Teachers In Hilarious Clip!
Hakeem Jeffries Nominated For House Speaker As Jim Jordan Ripped To ‘Insurrection Inciter’ MAGA Shreds