Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 8 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists. Check out a sneak peek below…
- Meghan McCain Wants You To Know Her Father Suffered More Than Migrant Children Dying In Detention Centers
- With LeBron James Confirming That Space Jam 2 Has Began Filming, The Michael Jordan Comparisons Should End
- Lizzo Wasn’t Wearing A Hat At The 2019 BET Awards, She Was Wearing Hand Painted Natural Hair
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Wins MVP, Delivers Emotional Speech Thanking His Family & Kobe Bryant
- Twitter Reacts To The 2019 NBA Awards Winners, Moments & Losers
- Lessons on Greatness We Can All Learn From Michael Jackson
- Andre Iguodola Says “Nobody Is Going To The Knicks” In Regards To His Warriors Teammates
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Karlie Alleges That Her Ex Fiance Is Verbally Abusive
- Jada Pinkett Smith Reacts To Willow Smith Being Receptive To An Open Relationship With A Man And Woman
- Charles Barkley Gets Brutally Honest About LaVar Ball & Thinks He Should Be Kept “Off Of Television”