Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 8 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists. Check out a sneak peek below…
- TriState Strong Getting to Zero
- Conor McGregor’s New Watch Takes the Saying “My Time is Expensive” to Another Level
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — January 15, 2021: Next Up: Trump Trial — Covid-19 Cases Low Among Children — Pastor Fatally Shot
- Ohio: Two Accused of Keeping Woman in Dog Cage, Kidnapping and Rape
- Ohio: Two Bodies Found in Concrete Inside Residence
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Lil’ Kim: My Legendary Leopard Bikini Will Always Be In My Fashion Hall Of Fame
- Alicia Keys Launches New Skincare Products Through Her Beauty Brand Keys Soulcare
- Lincoln Ware Rewind: Let’s Talk The Vaccine and the Black Community
- Biden Picks Jaime Harrison To Lead DNC As Critics Say ‘Good Riddance’ To Tom Perez
- Hot Off The Wire: Dr. Dre’s Wife Says She Has PTSD From His Rage [WATCH]