Color us SHOCKED. It’s a Bad Boy wedding for Faith Evans and Stevie J as the pair applied for a marriage license in Vegas and are now officially Mr. and Mrs. Jordan! TMZ reported the news. The two recently shot a music video where they were getting hot and heavy all over the camera.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The pair may have broken up last year but got back together and were all cute on social media. Stevie tweeted, “I love you Faith Renee Jordan,” and Faith replied, “I love you back Steven Aaron Jordan.”
This is Stevie’s first marriage and Faith’s third. Congrats to the happy couple!
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Help a Child in Need at St. Jude DONATE NOW
- Celebrity MUA Soph Slayz Can Beat Your Face & Teach You How To Slay In These Style Streets
- Kandi Burruss Gives Us 50 Shades Of Fashion In Her RHOA Outfit
- Derek Chauvin Verdict: Former Cop In Segregated Housing For ‘Safety,’ 3 Other Officers To Face Trial
- Erykah Badu Shut It Down In Her New Campaign With Burberry
- 50 Cent Set to Executive Produce & Star in Football-Themed Heist Flick “Free Agents”
- Beyoncé and Lorraine Schwartz Award Three Scholarships to Increase Diversity in the Jewelry Industry
- Kobe Bryant Almost Ended Up With The Los Angeles Clippers Were It Not For One Person
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 21, 2021: Guilty on All Counts —Vaccine Mix-Up — Man Charged For Hate Crime
- Ma’Khia Bryant: 16-Year-Old Girl Called Ohio Police For Help, Officer Killed Her Instead
- Cincinnati: Riverside Drive Is Back Open