It’s been a long 26 years since Ohio has changed the child support laws but it’s happening now!
Ohio lawmakers have approved House Bill 366 changing the way the state’s child support payments are calculated. This is said to allow more appropriate payments that parents have the ability to pay. Lawmakers are hoping that this will enable parents to take the initiative to pay their child support and be more responsible.
Get Exclusive News & Contest In Our Inbox:
Ohio’s child support program began in 1976. Since then parents have accumulated $4.5 billion in unpaid child support. According to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services each year this goes up by $100 million.
Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
1. Bow WowSource: 1 of 8
2. Chris BrownSource: 2 of 8
3. D-WadeSource: 3 of 8
4. Busta RhymesSource: 4 of 8
5. Brandon Howard (and mom)Source: 5 of 8
6. DMXSource: 6 of 8
7. Hines WardSource: 7 of 8
8. ODBSource: 8 of 8
- New Trend? Ty Dolla $ign & A1 Bentley Debut Colorful Manicures
- Ex- Teacher, Coach Arrested After Former Students Say He Sexually Abused Them, Allegedly Impregnated One Twice [Video]
- Florida Mom And Test Administrator Mysteriously Vanishes During Finals Week
- Jalen Rose Hopes Juwan Howard’s New Job As Michigan’s Head Coach Could Also Reunite the Fab Five
- Columbus Middle School Student and Mother Charged After Fight on Bus
- Man Who Shot, Killed Driver After Wreck Gets Life In Prison
- Shaun King: Philadelphia Elected A Black Woman As Sheriff
- Cincinnati: Lakota West Advances To Regional Final
- Walmart To Raise Prices Due To Tariffs
- Warning To Military Personnels Of Potential Scams On Memorial Day