The school district where a student opened fire two years ago, shooting two students, is now allowing teachers and other staff members to bring guns into classrooms.
The Madison Local School Board unanimously passed the measure Tuesday night.
What are your thoughts on teachers being able to carry guns in one Cincinnati school district? I feel it’s a gift and a curse. I say that because, while it’s a good idea because the teacher can protect their self and a bad idea because what if the gun accidentally goes off and the teacher shoots an innocent student. That’s my take on it. (FOX19)
Sign Up to Recieve Breaking News from Soul Via Email:
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — August 11, 2020: Brothers To Biden — 97,000+ Children Test Positive — Violence Across The Nation
- Graphic Video: Black Teens Who Needed Help Are Held At Gunpoint By Responding Cops
- TRIED IT: Bread Beauty Supply’s Curly Hair Products Smell GOODT
- #FreeTianna: Everything To Know About BLM Protester Facing Felony Charges After Organizing Protest
- Zoe Kravitz Slams Hulu For Lack Of Shows Featuring Women In Lead Roles
- Calls Grow Louder ‘Requiring’ Biden To Pick A Black Woman VP As Deadline To Announce Nears
- Big 10 Cancels 2020 Football Season Due to COVID-19 Concerns
- Simon Cowell Breaks His Back While Testing Electric Motorcycle
- Cardi B And Megan Thee Stallion Wore These Designers In ‘WAP’
- Have You Ever Heard of ‘Mask Mouth?’
Teachers Allowed To Carry Guns To Class In Cincinnati! was originally published on rnbcincy.com