The school district where a student opened fire two years ago, shooting two students, is now allowing teachers and other staff members to bring guns into classrooms.
The Madison Local School Board unanimously passed the measure Tuesday night.
What are your thoughts on teachers being able to carry guns in one Cincinnati school district? I feel it’s a gift and a curse. I say that because, while it’s a good idea because the teacher can protect their self and a bad idea because what if the gun accidentally goes off and the teacher shoots an innocent student. That’s my take on it. (FOX19)
Sign Up to Recieve Breaking News from Soul Via Email:
- #FacebookLiveFriday With Lincoln Ware 8/16/19
- Urban Decay’s Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette Will Hit Stores This Fall
- NFL players help bail out illegal immigrant who was detained ICE
- San Antonio Spurs To Reportedly Retire Tony Parker’s Jersey Next Season
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- ‘Married At First Sight’: Iris Seemingly Put All Her Worth Into Her Virginity & Now She’s Crippled By It
- Nike Reportedly Discussed Paying Zion Williamson $30,000 to Get Him To a Nike School
- Kids find 7-foot crocodile in Ohio creek
- Michigan Police apologize to black man after white woman calls 911 for looking at her
- Cincinnati Public School accidentally sends out students busing information
Teachers Allowed To Carry Guns To Class In Cincinnati! was originally published on rnbcincy.com