The school district where a student opened fire two years ago, shooting two students, is now allowing teachers and other staff members to bring guns into classrooms.
The Madison Local School Board unanimously passed the measure Tuesday night.
What are your thoughts on teachers being able to carry guns in one Cincinnati school district? I feel it’s a gift and a curse. I say that because, while it’s a good idea because the teacher can protect their self and a bad idea because what if the gun accidentally goes off and the teacher shoots an innocent student. That’s my take on it. (FOX19)
Sign Up to Recieve Breaking News from Soul Via Email:
- For the first time, all of the major beauty pageant titles are women of color
- Tow truck stolen from Roselawn
- Teacher Still Employed After Assigning ‘Set Your Price’ Slave Trade Assignment
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off Stunning 50 Pound Weight Loss At Fitness Competition
- Yacht Life! Serena William’s Butt-Length Ombre Ponytail Is An Entire Mood!
- Baseball Fans Aren’t Feeling Nike’s New MLB Jerseys
- White Castle recalls frozen hamburgers
- Michelle Obama on Trump Impeachment
- Whitney Houston Had ‘Never Seen Before’ Dresses Auctioned Off And No One Paid The Minimum Bid
- Golden Globes 2020: Netflix Dominates Nominations As “When They See Us” Gets Snubbed
Teachers Allowed To Carry Guns To Class In Cincinnati! was originally published on rnbcincy.com