The school district where a student opened fire two years ago, shooting two students, is now allowing teachers and other staff members to bring guns into classrooms.
The Madison Local School Board unanimously passed the measure Tuesday night.
What are your thoughts on teachers being able to carry guns in one Cincinnati school district? I feel it’s a gift and a curse. I say that because, while it’s a good idea because the teacher can protect their self and a bad idea because what if the gun accidentally goes off and the teacher shoots an innocent student. That’s my take on it. (FOX19)
Sign Up to Recieve Breaking News from Soul Via Email:
- Russ Rant: Proud To Be An American
- Teddy Riley Can’t Wait To Party With You On The Unsung Cruise
- Local male student told to cut his dreadlocks
- Banking While Black
- 5 of Eli Manning’s Most Elite Moments
- Lewk Of The Week: Kiki Layne’s Orange Valentino Shorts Suit Won Paris Fashion Week
- LeBron James & Giannis Antetokounmpo Named All-Star Captains As Jordan Brand Unveils Jerseys
- Clippers Teammates Reportedly Not Happy About Paul George & Kawhi Leonard’s “Preferential Treatment”
- Alfredas Movie Review: ‘The Gentlemen’ [WATCH]
- TRIED IT: Mielle’s Honey & Ginger Flexible Hold Edge Gel Is The Truth
Teachers Allowed To Carry Guns To Class In Cincinnati! was originally published on rnbcincy.com