A Conn. high school principal has issued an apology after a group of his students chanted “Trump” during a school basketball game. According to Fox News, officials say that a group of about 7 or 8 students from the home team chanted “Trump” as the players from the opposing team were trying to make foul shots. Some spectators allegedly spotted students holding Trump signs during the game.
The opposing team’s demographic is 69% of students are Black or Latino, while the home team as a breakdown of 84% white students.
Good 'Ol Days: Barack Obama Was Nominated For President By The DNC 11 Years Ago
1. Barack Gives Daughter Malia a KissSource:Getty 1 of 8
2. Michelle and Barack tell the kids a storySource:Getty 2 of 8
3. Michelle and Barack KissSource:Getty 3 of 8
4. Michelle and BarackSource:Getty 4 of 8
5. Two TermsSource:Getty 5 of 8
6. Michelle and Barack Host a State DinnerSource:Getty 6 of 8
7. Barack Obama and Michelle ObamaSource:Getty 7 of 8
8 of 8
"The future rewards those who press on. I don't have time to feel sorry for myself. I don't have time to complain. I'm going to press on."— BrooklynDad_Defiant! (@mmpadellan) February 18, 2019
-- President Barack Obama
Happy #PresidentsDay, Mr. President! We ❤️ you!@BarackObama pic.twitter.com/xhQEb4OG1U