As summer comes to an end, it can be hard to get back into a regular schedule — for both kids and adults. Whether you’re a parent that’s dreading the back-to-school rush, or a babysitter or tutor struggling to help children rediscover homework success, we’ve got some tips for you.
- Set up weekly meetings to review your kids’ schedules for the week(s) ahead.
- Create a family calendar that tracks everyone’s activities and commitments.
- Refresh your rules about screen time for the school year. What’s allowed and when?
- Establish a set “Family Time,” whether it’s during dinner or before bed.
- Give kids a specific day to when they can choose all the activities you do together.
- Determine how long it takes them to do assignments to help with time management.
- Use an egg timer to get your kids used to focusing for specific periods of time.
- Teach your kids to prioritize their assignments by making to-do lists with deadlines.
- Give your kids a short break after each assignment they finish, such as a short walk.
CLICK HERE to read story
Foodie Friday’s: BlaCk Coffee
Should Immigrants Get Fast-Tracked To Citizenship If They Join The Military? | What’s Your Point?
Foodie Friday’s: King’s Corona Latin Kitchen & Cantina
"Poor Little Tink Tink" Murders His Girlfriend!
The Lincoln Ware Show
Joe Burrow Scores $7.5M Home near Mt. Washington
Mississippi GOP’s Rogue Court Set To Begin As Judge Rejects Last-Ditch Effort To Halt Project
Election Day: What You Need to Know