CLOSE

A space heater, that tipped over is to blame for a fire that heavily damaged a house in St. Bernard.

It took an hour to put out the flames last night on Martin Street.

There were fears of a trapped fire fighter for a time, but officials confirm that no one was injured.

Recent Stories:

Local Man Fights Taxi Driver, Steals Car

Local Protestors Arrested For Walking Onto I-75

Tragic: Cleveland Rookie Cop Shoots 12 Yr. Old Boy Carrying BB Gun

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER – @1230AMWDBZ

JOIN THE OFFICIAL BUZZ FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

DOWNLOAD THE FREE BUZZ MOBILE APP

×