Oprah wants to be the first media personality to interview Lamar Odom and she’s not stopping until she makes it happen.
According to reports, the “Oprah’s Next Chapter” host is in negotiations with Lamar’s camp to finalize an exclusive deal. Sources say the NBA star will agree to the tell-all only if the “conditions are right.”
Nothing has been set in stone, but TMZ reports if all goes well the sit-down will focus on his drug use, troubled marriage with Khloe Kardashian and future of his basketball career.
As we reported earlier, Lamar and his wife of four years are currently separated due to his alleged addiction to crack-cocaine.
We will keep you posted!
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Local Lawmakers Not Pleased With Budget Deal
- Salute To The Purple One: Top 10 Prince Songs
- LaSalle High School to Start Drug Testing Students
- Senate Leaders Announce Deal To End Government Shutdown
- TD Jakes Rebukes Preachers of LA
- Photo of Injured Tri-State Soldier Goes Viral
- Cincinnati’s Mayoral Race Hitting Home Stretch
Check Out This Gallery
Oprah Pulls Out The Big Guns For Lamar Odom Interview was originally published on hellobeautiful.com