Sleep walkers are known to do some pretty crazy things, like randomly clean their kitchens at 3 a.m., wander out onto the streets — or, accidentally shoot themselves.
New Hampshire police in the town of Concord received a call at 12:30 a.m. earlier this week from the wife of a man who accidentally shot himself in the knee while sleepwalking. The man, who has remained unidentified, initially believed he was dreaming before he came to in his kitchen and discovered he was holding a gun and bleeding from his knee. The man called his wife, who was at work at the time, and she in turn called 911.
The man was taken to the hospital with serious injuries, but police said they were not life-threatening. Lesson of the day: If you own guns, you should probably lock them up. If you own guns and you’re a sleepwalker, you should definitely lock them up. Duh.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Chris Hayes: ‘White People Have No Clue How To Solve Problems In White Community’ [VIDEO]
- Houston Rockets Terrence Jones Arrested For Stomping On Homeless Man’s Leg
- Fla. Gov. Demands Apology From Rev. Jesse Jackson Over ‘Selma’ Comments
- Can Jesus Intervene? GOP Reaches Out To Black People Of Faith
- George Zimmerman Busted For Speeding In Texas, Gun In Car [VIDEO]
- Rapper “Twan Gotti” Gets Himself Locked For A Cold Case Murder After He Snitched On Himself In A Rap Song!
- Teacher Accused of Student Sexual Relations Currently Free on Bond