With a story that was literally lifted from a Hollywood action film, a trio of robbers are on trial in Brooklyn Federal Court. The unique twist to the case is that the men, who are all Black, disguised themselves as white police officers using a notable special effects company to aid them in their crime. Akeem Monsalvatge, Derrick Dunkley and Edward Byam faced the court Tuesday (July 30) for their role in the robbery of a Queens check-cashing facility that netted the group $200,000 last year, reports the New York Post. The men were inspired by heist film, The Town starring Ben Affleck, and spent two months planning their scheme.
For the rest of the story Click Here
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Unmarried And Single In America By The Numbers
- Detroit Father Of 24 Children Found Dead In Building
- N.C. Sterilization Victims To Receive $10 Million In Compensation
- Toronto Police Officers Shoot & Kill 18 Year Old Carrying A Knife On A Streetcar (Tazed & Shot 9 Times)
- Detroit Pigs Popped For Robbing People At Gun Point On Tape! [Video]
- New Evidence Suggests White Mom Sherry West Lied About Black Boys Allegedly Killing Infant Son!
- Sanford, FL PD Snatch Innocent Black Man Out Of His Car At Gunpoint
Lincoln Ware Rewind: Thanks to the Grammys I Now Know What WAP Is
Ohio Issue 2: Recreational Marijuana Officially On November Ballot
"Get Started" at Cincinnati State
Joe Burrow Carted Off Field After Reported Calf Strain
Lincoln Ware Rewind: What is Going on at the Board of Elections?!
When Will Marijuana Dispensaries Be Open In Ohio?
Beavercreek Walmart Shooting: Four Injured, One Dead
"Poor Little Tink Tink" Murders His Girlfriend!