In an animated display of support for Trayvon Martin, the 17-year-old teen who was fatally shot by wanna-be cop George Zimmerman on Feb. 26, 2012, an unidentified man took to World Star Hip Hop to blast Zimmerman over his actions that night.
During the profanity-laced, nearly three-minute video, an older White male admonishes Zimmerman on what he should have done the night he took Trayvon’s life.
“You’re a crime watcher,” he says calmly before screaming into the camera. “You’re not a go*damn cop. You’re really not suppose to carry a gun. A gun. A go*damn gun. You are suppose to observe. Observe. Observe means you see something going on, you call the go*damn police. That is your f*cking job.
He has much more to say!
Watch video of the man’s rant below (Warning! Explicit Language):
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Ohio Legislators Plan IRS Hearing in Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Casino Revenue Estimates Continue to Plummet
- ‘Black People For Paula’ To Hold Times Square Rally To Support Racist Chef
- Jury Sides with Bengals Cheerleader in Defamation Lawsuit
- Perv Arrested for Throwing Bodily Fluid on Woman at Delaware Walmart
- Mother Stabs Baby Over 90 Times Because Of Breastfeeding Bite
- N.Y.C. Principal Allegedly Calls Black Teachers ‘Gorillas’
The Silent Strain: How Chronic Stress Impacts Black People’s Health
Lincoln Ware Rewind: Thanks to the Grammys I Now Know What WAP Is
Foodie Friday’s: Braxton Brewing Co.
Ohio Issue 2: Recreational Marijuana Officially On November Ballot
Donald Trump Suggests He’s Like Nelson Mandela Trying To Save ‘Democracy’
Kelce Brothers Praise Cleveland Heights Teachers In Hilarious Clip!
Hakeem Jeffries Nominated For House Speaker As Jim Jordan Ripped To ‘Insurrection Inciter’ MAGA Shreds
Kidnapped Ohio Woman Found In Kentucky