A South Florida woman is behind bars and her mother is in a hospital after a July 4 attack that left the suspect’s mom seriously injured. Ferna Quesner, 34, is accused of “beating her mother with a white pole,” according to an anonymous caller whose account was included in a release issued by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. Investigators didn’t disclose what prompted the attack inside a home in the 4500 block of Gulfstream Road in Lake Worth.
Quesner was “covered in blood” when deputies arrived at the home, according to the release. “The victim’s eyes were discovered on the kitchen floor near a knife and a large pool of blood,” according to the probable cause affidavit. The victim was flown to Delray Medical Center, where she was listed in critical condition.
Quesner suffers from an unknown mental disability, the release stated. Also in the release was a note indicating that Quesner admitted to the attack on her mother. Quesner faces a charge of aggravated domestic battery with a deadly weapon.
Read More Via Bossip
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- FBI Arrest Nine in Cincinnati and Covington Drug Bust
- Missing Persons Alert
- School Bus Thieves Make a Stop at the Juvenile Detention Center
- Mexico Surpasses America as the Most Obese Country in the World
- NYC Woman Robbed of $100,000 Cash in Broad Daylight
- Woman Who Hid Loaded Gun In Vagina During Arrest Gets 25 Years
- Judge Allows Zimmerman Defense To Present Trayvon’s Toxicology Report