What you looking at? Be careful who your eyes land on when riding the subway, looking at the wrong person the wrong way can land you in the hospital or dead!
Via NYPost reports:
A knife-wielding psycho savagely attacked a woman on a No. 6 train during yesterday’s morning rush hour in Midtown — simply because the victim had stared at her, cops said.
The suspect, Ashley Jacob, 31, allegedly stabbed Heather Burke, 39, in the stomach and shoulder aboard the northbound train as it entered the 59th Street station at Lexington Avenue just before 10 a.m.
Another rider intervened during the assault, and an onlooker nabbed the alleged attacker.
Jacob was placed in a restraining device and hauled away.
Burke was taken to a hospital and was in stable condition.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- New Trayvon Game on Google Play Draws Outrage
- Was Put on Layoff Notice by CPS? They Now Want You Back
- Texas Man in Court for Allegedly Abducting Kids at Kings Island
- Former Bengals Cheerleader Back in Court Again
- Medical Examiner: Trayvon Martin Was ‘In Pain,’ ‘Suffering’ After Shooting [VIDEO]
- Thomas Paculis: Man Arrested Attempting To Extort Paula Deen