The Ohio house has voted to ban red-light and speed cameras in the state.
The measure was crafted after controversy from the Elmwood Place cameras that were ordered turned off by a Hamilton County judge.
It would allow for monitoring in school zones however.
Ohio Traffic Camera Ban Gets Green Light by General Assembly
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Second Kennedy Heights Shooting in Two Weeks
- Another Top City Official Bolts for Detroit
- Ohio House Gives Green Light To Traffic Camera Ban
- Why Black People Don’t Support Each Other: Race, Stereotypes & America
- Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support, Suffering From Kidney Failure
- Half Price Deal: Big Papa’s
- Texas Senator Wendy Davis’ 13-Hour Filibuster Successfully Beats Abortion Bill