Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s alleged crack smoking scandal doesn’t appear to be going anywhere anytime soon, which may point to why he released a statement denying the claims Friday (May 24). Ford asserts that he’s not addicted to crack coke, nor does he smoke the drug.
A drug dealer reportedly shopped a video around of Ford getting high, and tried to sell the recording to the Toronto Star, and Gawker.com. So far the footage has not been released. “I do not use crack c0caine, nor am I an addict of crack c0caine,” the politician said in front the media, but took no questions.
Ford’s crack scandal may already be taking a toll on his day job. He fired Chief of Staff Mark Towhey yesterday without giving an explanation. Towhey was escorted out of City Hall by security only revealing that he was pink slipped versus stepping down from his post.
See More at hiphopwired.com
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Tavis Smiley: Obama Administration Is Trying To Shut My TV Show Down
- Asean Johnson: 9-Year-Old Activist Stuns Crowd At Chicago School Closings Protest [VIDEO]
- Gun Shots Fired At Walnut Hills Block Party
- Council Races To Finish Budget Before Friday Deadline
- WTH? Ohio Parents Busted For Taking Their Six Kids To Sell Crack
- Commerce Department Announce $6.3 Million Minority Business Grant Competition
- Sisters Grieving Death Of Mom Get Booted From Mall For Sporting Anti-Cancer Hats