Michelle Obama is officially the fourth most powerful woman in the world, according Forbes. The first lady landed on the publication’s annual “World’s Most Powerful Women” list, but fell short of first place which went to German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
The Grio reports:
The Forbes list contains political leaders, philanthropists, celebrities and CEOs. The top 100 women are ranked based on money, their media presence, and impact over the last 12 months.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Detroit Sex Judge Fights For His Job During Disciplinary Hearing
- Black Conspiracy Theory 101: Did The White Author Of ‘Black Like Me’ Die From Skin-Darkening?
- Sgt. William H. Carvey Becomes 1st Black Soldier To Receive Medal Of Honor
- The Sad Truth: Why Kiera Wilmot’s Case Isn’t Over
- Parent Locked Out Of Spelman Graduation Vows To Stop Supporting School
- Chicago School Board Votes To Close Up To 50 Schools
- Ohio Supreme Court Denies Ryan Widmer Appeal