Precious Allen, 31, the Cincinnati mother facing misdemeanor charges for allegedly helping her daughter beat up a female classmate who was allegedly bullying her is suing the Cincinnati school district and police, reports WKRC Cincinnati.
As previously reported by NewsOne, Allen, her daughter, and her sister, Dawn Brunner, burst into a classroom and assaulted a 15-year-old student with their fists and a combination lock. The student suffered cuts and bruises, and a teacher ended up with a black eye in the scuffle.
Allen claims that the student she is accused of assaulting actually assaulted her and that the school purposely deleted video that would have proved her innocence.
Watch news coverage of this incident here:
Allen was previously charged with felonies, but a Hamilton County Grand Jury indicted her on charges of misdemeanor assault and aggravated trespassing.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- This day in Black History…May 21
- Warren Co. Woman Awaits Trial in Murder-For-Hire Case
- Deputies Shut Down Reading Road Motel For Drug Dealing Crimes
- Local Charity Prepares To Help Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- You Go! Mo’Nique Loses 80 Pounds, Notes Progress On Twitter
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Dad Cuffed For Letting Daughter, 9, Drive Car (Which She Drove Into A Tree)
Precious Allen: Cincinnati Mother Accused Of Assaulting Daughter’s Classmate Sues School, Police was originally published on newsone.com