Chicago-area limousine driver Richard L. Madison was arrested Saturday night after he allegedly drove 23 high school students to their prom while drunk, the Chicago Tribune reports.
Cops say Madison was driving erratically in Glen Ellyn, Ill., when some of the Oswego East High School student passengers began calling their parents. The parents then contacted off-duty Oswego police officers working security at the prom who, in turn, called the DuPage County Sheriff’s Office, according to CBS Chicago.
The 54-year-old, who works for the Limos Alive Party Bus company in Alsip, was arrested and charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol and one count of reckless conduct.
Madison, of Palos Hills, is awaiting a court appearance tomorrow and is being held at the DuPage County Jail.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- On Benghazi, It’s Time To Give It Up, Turn It Loose, GOP
- This Day in Black History….May 13th
- Cleveland Kidnapping Suspect Had Violent Streak, Family Members Say
- 19 Injured in New Orleans Mother’s Day Parade Shooting
- New City Budget Could Axe Police At Schools
- Chirlane McGray Speaks About Falling In Love With A Man After Being A Lesbian
- Man Undergoes Surgery For 134-Pound Scrotum
Cops: Limo Driver Drunk While Driving Kids To Prom was originally published on newsone.comfeed