In an ironic twist, Chris “Daddy Mac” Kelly (pictured) rapped to a song about dead bodies in his Atlanta home just hours before his death on Wednesday, according to TMZ.
The clip shows a seemingly high Kelly and friends around 7 a.m. with opened Budweiser cans littered around the area. Before Kelly raps, the friend holding the camera introduces him, “This my muthaf***in’ dawg, that’s my muthaf***in’ dawg, Kris Kris from Kris Kross.”
Watch Chris Kelly’s last video:
As the song plays, Kelly struggles to keep up with the vocals. At one point he raps with the chorus, “And I don’t stop for nothing or nobody. Look around you, it’s full of dead bodies.” According to TMZ, Kelly had recently been working on the track.
Hours after the video was shot, a 911 call was traced to Kelly’s house, where he was found passed out. The former half of teenage rap group Kris Kross was declared dead at 5:00 p.m.
According to the official police report, Kelly’s mother told authorities that he’d been mixing cocaine and heroin before he died. The investigation in to Kelly’s death is still ongoing.
RELATED: Chris Kelly Death: Kris Kross’ Chris ‘Daddy Mac’ Smith Mourns Death Of ‘Best Friend’ And ‘Brother’
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Pa. Boy With Hair Disease Sent Home From Class Due To Bad Hairstyle
- Will The Appeals Court Overturn Judge Winkler’s Parking Decision?
- Thousands Of Runners Braved The Rain For The Flying Pig Marathon
- Will Chief Craig Leave Leave His Post For Detroit?
- Antoine Dodson Renounces Being a Homosexual!!!
- Beyonce Gets What She Wants on Tour! $7,000 Straws and Red Toilet Paper!?
- America Is Desensitized To The Murders In Black Communities
Chris Kelly Raps About Dead Bodies Hours Before Death [VIDEO] was originally published on newsone.com